I eat too much, I sleep too much and I don't exercise at all. - There's certainly room for improvement. - I think I'll take up smoking.
1 May 1981
- gobble gobble gobble gobble - It's been a big day.
2 May 1981
- MROW OOOO - ROWRR UR - AROOOOOOO - Thanks for the date, Garfield. Take care, Arlene. -
3 May 1981
YAWN - POOMP! - I'll get you for this, Monday.
4 May 1981
- Ha ha. How can I resist you when you're cute? Help yourself, Garfield. - A fool and his lasagna are soon parted.
5 May 1981
6 May 1981
How do you feel about jogging this morning, Garfield? - How do you feel about bleeding this morning. - I get your drift. Bright lad.
7 May 1981
If you want to eat, use this can opener, Garfield. - You know what to do with it. Yes, I do. - Gimme a steak.
8 May 1981
- Okay, who put eyeballs on my hamburger? -
9 May 1981
10 May 1981
Hey, Garfield, what do you think of my new wallpaper? - - I like it.
11 May 1981
If I were the cruel sort, I'd shove Odie off the table. - But I'm not. - Teddy bears, on the other hand... BOMP!
12 May 1981
GET OUT OF MY CHAIR. OUT! OUT! - Pooky wants to watch television . I guess I know where I fall in the order of things.
13 May 1981
I have a new diet for you, Garfield. You can eat all you want. - After eating five pounds of carrots! -
14 May 1981
Garfield, you hang around the house too much. - What can I do to interest you in the great outdoors? - You can screen it in and out a roof over it, for starters.
15 May 1981
- NAP ATTACK! - I hate him. Z
16 May 1981
FEET! - SMACK! See? Thanks a lot.
17 May 1981
Would you like to go camping, Garfield? - WHAT?! AND GET WET WHEN IT RAINS, FREEZE AT NIGHT AND GET THORNS IN MY PAWS?! - We'll have pan-baked lasagna. I'm packed. Let's go.
18 May 1981
Everything's packed for the camping trip, Garfield. Did I forget anything? - - Anything else? Yes, 250 miles of extension cord.
19 May 1981
- There's only one thing I like about cars. - The upholstered ceilings.
20 May 1981
- Garfield! Get out of there! - The light DOES turn off when the glove compartment is closed.
21 May 1981
boing boing - Are you bored, Garfield? - We'll find out how bored I am if I don't get to a litter box soon.
22 May 1981
Get out of the car, Garfield. - Let us bask in the sun and sleep with nature's creatures, Garfield. - Translation: "Let's bake our brains and lie on the ground with bugs and snakes, Garfield".
23 May 1981
Well, here we are in the wilds, Garfield. Keep a sharp eye out for wild animals. - WHAT?! - WHA...?! - You're just fooling me, aren't you? - - Oh, no, you don't, Garfield. - I'll wise up to your tricks if it's the last thing I do.
24 May 1981
Come on across the creek, Garfield. - I don't know why you cats are so afraid of a little mud. - You would be too if you had to wash yourself with your tongue.
25 May 1981
Welcome to our first night of camping, Garfield. enjoy. - ROAR! - You enjoy. I'll be waiting in the car.
26 May 1981
Lock your door, Garfield. This is a tough neighborhood. - I know. - How often do you see kids having a fire hydrant eating contest?
27 May 1981
28 May 1981
- - Tell me that's not a traffic cop's hat you're wearing, Garfield. Okay, it's not a traffic cop's hat.
29 May 1981
I'm bored. I think I'll step out for some fresh air. - GARFIELD! WE ARE GOING OVER 50! - So I noticed.
30 May 1981
- Well, well, Here comes Arlene. - Hey, baby, what's happenin'? Buzz off, creep. - How about a gourmet dinner? I'm all yours! - - You really shouldn't have. Hang the expense. Only the best garbage for you, my dear.
31 May 1981