Beware Of Dog Beware Of Appetite - YAWN - brrrrr - p-p-p...pu...-pu... - pu-pu-pu-p-p-p-p-pu-pu-pu-purrrrrrrrrrrrr - rrrrrrrrrrrr... WHEEZE! sputter sputter P-P-P-P... GASP WHEEEEE... - sigh - Sometimes it's hard to get your motor running on
Let's go for a walk in the park, Garfield. - So, tell me, Garfield, why are there all these women in the world, and I sit at home saturday nights? - I'm pretty young...I'm attractive...kind of. - I have a good physique. I'll bet I could whip
This is getting out of hands. - Gentlemen, start your engines! - The crowd is tense as the race cars inch to the starting line... - scoot scoot scoot - - And as the starting light flashes green, our hero punches the gas! - SHOOM! - grrrrrr
Ohhhh, Garfield. Sigh - Let's look at the old family album, Garfield. - Here's a picture of my uncle Waldo. - He lived on a ranch. - Had one of the latest warthog herds in the country. - Of course, that was before he was arrested. - He was
Z GNAR-FIELD!!! - Z - Oh, Gaaarrrfield... Oh, nooooo... - Guess what Iiiii've got?... An annoying personality? - TAH-DAH! A BALL OF YARN!! Good for you. - Aw, c'mon, Garfield! All cats like to play with yarn! poke poke Not when they're sleepy
Garfield, what are you doing? Pretending I'm on the "Animal Kingdom" show. - You just lie araound! I've been hit with a tranquilizer dart. - You're lazy! Soon I'll be tagged, so they can study my migration patterns.
Quick! Turn to channel five! It's tie for "Gone Fishin' with Billy Bob Beauchamp"! - What's the deal, Garfield? Here, read this! - "This week Billy Bob removes a hook from his neck". They've been hyping it for weeks!
- **DING-DONG * That must be the mailman. I'll get it. - - Jon's sure been gone a long time. - WAIT A MINUE! THIS IS SUNDAY! THE MAIL ISN'T DELIVERED ON SUNDAY! - You two-timer! That was the pizza boy! I was saving half of it for you, honest,
- Okay, I'll take your order now. - Oh, and here's your balloon. My balloon? - We're trying to create more of a happy family atmosphere. - We even have pony rides out back. That sounds like fun! - Now, what'll you have? I'll have a hamburger.
Sigh - Jon's had me on this diet, like, forever. - Hey! What the...?! - YAAAAHHHH!!! - YAAAH!!! YAAAHH!! What is it, Garfield? Something wrong with your feet? - Feet?...Feet?...Those are feet?! - Hey, and I bet those wiggly things on the end
In the interest of national security, I'm afraid I'm going to have to confiscate that hamburger. - Yes, there is a top secret formulain here which I am going to have to memorize and eat. - You live in your own little world, don't you,
Si-gh. - We had a cat back on the farm. Here we go. - He was a good old cat. - And a great hunter. - Whenever he caught a mouse, he'd bring it to the house. - Sort of an offering from pet to master. - I miss those days.
- Hey! This is my chair! - rrrrr Shoo! Shoo! Get off! - Grrrr Fffft - Boys! Boys! That chair is big enough for both of you! Now share! - He's right, Odie. Let's stop bickering. We can each use half of the cushion, okay? - I'll take the top
Garfield, I think I've lost my identity. Nonsense! I'll help you find it. - Nobody listens to me. Yup, it's right here in the trash compactor. - Nobody respects me. Right next to your dignity and intelligence.
Sniffff...ahhh! - C'mon, Garfield! Let's go for a walk! Z - What a great day to romp in the grass! Z - And for climbing trees! * - Z Race you home! - How exhilarating! We should do this every day. Z - It's off to the shower! I just dreamt I
So, doc, how about dinner with me? NO. Lunch? No. Brunch? No. - How about sharing a sack of honey.roasted nuts from the machine in the hall?! - Look, Arbuckle, what do I have to do to convince you that I don't want to go out with you?
I * My Food - * I hate this part. - So, doc, how's Garfield? Fine. - And how's Odie? Fine. - And how are you? Fine. - Okay if i pay by check? Fine. - How about a date? Fine. - YEEESS!! YEEESS!! THAT'S CHEATING! If you can't attract 'em, trick
Sniff-sniff...boy, these flaming croquettes sure smell goo- - YAAAHH! MY TIE'S ON FIRE!! - Would you like another drink, my dear? No, Jon, if I'm in the mood for another Shirley Temple, I'll suck it out of your tie.
I don't believe I just flushed one of my contact lenses down the toilet! Somehow I do. - And th eonly glasses I brought are my sunglasses. That's okay, Jon. They'll make you look continental. - Kinda like a french dweeb.
Cindy, this is Jon, your blind date for tonight. Anything special you'd like to know about me? - Uh, six feet, brown...one hundred seventy.five pounds. Red...decaffeinated...chocolate chip...unleaded... - My dental records? Whatever happened
I read the most fascinating article the other day... Good, Jon! Appeal to her intellect! - Did you know there are microscopic crawly things living in your eyebrows? - I have to go home now. Take me with you.
Your hair is like a field of golden wheat in the sun...your eyes are like limpid pools of blue... - Your nose is like an ice pick stuck in a barn door. - Rats. - Should've skipped the nose and moved right to the lips.
- Okay, boys! Let's corate the treeeee! I'm hungry. Let's eeeeat. - Each icicle must be carefully placed. I subscribe to the school of "throw and go". - Odie, don't chew on that cord! Yeah, Odie, save room for the bubble lights. - We can't
Could it be that I've built my expectations too high for what's actually in my gift? - Should I never open it in order to preserve the hope and magic that is the true gift of the Christmas season? - NAAAAH!
- Sigh - Christmas is over, and new year's is almost here. - Sigh. - So it seems appropriate at this time to stop and reflect... - To reflect on those three words which represent the true meaning and spirit of the holiday season... - BOOGIE!