Ahem. - I am honored to address this assembly of the United Nations. - And the millions watching by television. - I am Jon arbuckle, and I can't get a date to save my life.
1 December 1991
- You're a wild man, Garfield! - New blanket.
2 December 1991
Everybody has a hobby. - Some race cars, some collect art... - And others, make toast. BWONNG! YEE-HA!
3 December 1991
You know, Garfield, the brain is a muscle. Give me a break. - Know how I keep my mind sharp? A wood rasp? - Connect the dots! You're a real intellectual.
4 December 1991
Sometimes I feel like a laughingstock, Garfield. - Look! There he is! HAW! HAW! HAW! - I'll be in my room. Big crowd today.
5 December 1991
Notice anything new, Garfield? Give me a hint. - Don't you think this pipe makes me look more sophisticated? - Sadly enough, I have to agree.
6 December 1991
Jon is deep in thought. - I wonder how they get those peanuts inside the shells? - Relatively speaking.
7 December 1991
YAWN - - - ZOOM! - YANK! THUD!!! CRAAAAASSH! tinklw tinkle tinkle WHUMP! WHUMP! - drag drag drag drag drag - Look! A snowflake! Christmas is coming!! I see it, I see it.
8 December 1991
NYAAH! - NYAAH! - AH HA! YOU *DID* EAT MY CANDY CANE!! Rats.
9 December 1991
- - These are not your presents. What makes you think I care?
10 December 1991
* KISS - Garfield, Santa brings toys to the little boys and girls who've been good all YEAR, not just the last two weeks. - THAT'S EXTORTION! I tell it like it is, baby cakes.
11 December 1991
Hey, Garfield! Now THERE'S a Christmas tree! - Just look at the trunk of this baby! - That's a telephone pole. Tis the season to be dippy.
12 December 1991
I did it! I fainally got a great looking tree! - And I got it half off! - What do you think? I think it's priced right.
13 December 1991
Okay, let's decorate the tree, Garfiedl. - THEY'RE ALIVE! THE DECORATIONS ARE ALIVE! - SLURO! Ha ha, Odie.
14 December 1991
- Okay, boys! Let's corate the treeeee! I'm hungry. Let's eeeeat. - Each icicle must be carefully placed. I subscribe to the school of "throw and go". - Odie, don't chew on that cord! Yeah, Odie, save room for the bubble lights. - We can't
15 December 1991
This is a mistletoe, Garfield. Watch, and I'll show you how it works. * DING DONG - SMOOCH - You make a lovely couple.
16 December 1991
Garfield will never find his present in this closet. - Thank you. - Waaaait a minute... CLICK!
17 December 1991
There's a present under the tree. I wonder who it's for? - Garfield - OHHHHH YEEEESSS!
18 December 1991
Could my present be a pony? Or, could it be my own TV? Or a new bed? Or a blanket? - - Or a cheese grater? Or silk pajamas?...
19 December 1991
thump thump thump thump thump thump - thump thump thump thump thump - Garfield! What are you doing to your gift? Just seeing if it's ripe.
20 December 1991
I wonder what my present is? I'll bet it's wonderful! - rattle rattle rattle - YES! THA tIS DEFINITELY A WONDERFUL SOUND!!
21 December 1991
- Time to decorate the house, Garfield! - Put the ladder there, pal. - Yessiree, we'll just get the old lights out, and... - - -
22 December 1991
How cute. Garfield fell asleep hugging his present. I'll put him to bed. Z - Z - Z
23 December 1991
Are you boys going to bed, oar are you going to wait up half the night on Santa? - -
24 December 1991
Could it be that I've built my expectations too high for what's actually in my gift? - Should I never open it in order to preserve the hope and magic that is the true gift of the Christmas season? - NAAAAH!
25 December 1991
How do you like your Christmas gift, Garfield? It's perfect! - It's beautiful! - It's me!
26 December 1991
I called to thank you for the Christmas gift, mom. - You really outdid yourself this time. - I didn't know you could crochet a suit. Someone should stop her.
27 December 1991
Guess what, mom... - I think Garfield actually likes the sweater you made him. - The shoulder pads won me over.
28 December 1991
- Sigh - Christmas is over, and new year's is almost here. - Sigh. - So it seems appropriate at this time to stop and reflect... - To reflect on those three words which represent the true meaning and spirit of the holiday season... - BOOGIE!
29 December 1991
My foot's asleep. - - And I'm jealous!
30 December 1991
- ABANDON SHIP!!! - THUD! Oops. Tide's out.
31 December 1991