Have A Nice Day Shut Up And Pour - - Yes, stamp collecting can be very rewarding... - EEEEEEEEEEEK!!! - HELP! HELP! MY DATE IS TALKING ABOUT STAMPS! - There, there dear...you can sit at our table. Oh, thank you! - - I collect bottle caps. OH
Garfield, what do you think of our refrigerator? It keeps the food off the floor. - Do you think we should get a new one? Do you think air will catch on as a breathing medium? - What say we go shopping? Jo, you don't "shop" for a
Attention! Attention! - This meeting of the Loyal Order of Dog Haters is now in session! - First, a special thanks to Lily for bringing the rats and milk tonight. CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP - Now let's recite our oath. "Do unto dogs...then
- Hey, Garfield. Yo. - Do you know that easy chair we have? You mean that big purple scratching post in front of the T.V.? - Well, mom thought it looked a little threadbare... It's just starting to get some personality. - So, she made a
- You wouldn't believe my day, Garfield. - First, I tripped and fell down six flights of stairs. - When I landed, I got my head stuck in a bucket of pork chops. - Then, a roaming pack of hungry wolves mistook me for lunch... - ...and chased
Are we ever going to have a relationship, Garfield? Nah, we're different, you and I. - You're neat, I'm a slob. You're refined, I'm just a regular guy. You're generous, kind and giving... - And, you don't want to share your dinner dish...
CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH - CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH - CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH - Sorry, Garfield, but I only have one chip left. - If I had more, I'd share them with you. - SLAP! CRONCH! - Now you have LOTS more!
Jon! Jon! - Jon, that's not a tongue! - It's an alien parasite from outer space! - It attached itself to Odie, and sucked out his brain! - Jon, do you hear me?! We have to do something! Jon?! - YAAAAHHHHH!! Z
Hi, this is Suzy. I'm not at home, but please leave a message at the tone... - Unless you're Jon Arbuckle, in which case the machine will automatically hang up. ...beep! - This is, uh, Ed Smith. CLICK-bzzzzzzz Just amazing.
- Yo, Lardo! Move it! You're blocking the sun! - C'mon, ape boy...I meant it! You wouldn't want to see me get mad! - 'smatter, sasquatch breath? Are you ugly AND hard of hearing? I said let's go! Move it! - Ans speaking of ugly, have you
Fib alert! - You can't believe Odie! - No matter what he says, I did not paint him green! - And I wasn't with a two inch horsehair brush! - Here comes the liar now! - - Well, aren't you going to punish him?
Shoo doop dee doo - This is it, Garfield! It's a new day, I have a new hairdo and the chicks are out! - - Ooooweee! What a babe! - I just put my head in a birdbath, didn't I? Uh-huh. - Excuse me, what are you looking at? Cloudy! Go away! -
Back just a little... - Okay, now, a little to the left... - Now come forward a few steps... - Scoot over a teense to the right... - Now forward again...a liiittle more... - Perfect! Now don't move! - Z
YAWN - Ah, the sounds of morning. - ** chirp chirp chirp Birds singing... - BONKA! BONKA! BONKA! BONKA! Jon falling down the sairs... - YEEOW! Jon pouring hot coffee on his hand... - AIYEE! Getting his fingers caught in the can opener... -
snip snip - I've really done it this time, Garfield! Ho boy... - I've made a suit out of the sunday funnies! - Now, when women come up to me to read the comics, I'll say something funny, if you know what I mean. City Park - - - - Your punch
- "Willard Norf...lost his front teeth when he got his pocket protector caught in a green thresher". - "Sidney Wassle...owner of the world's largest collection of earwax". - "Marvin Smaltz...accidentally glued his finger up his nose". -
YAWN - Today's sunday. - Sunday is the day I always put something weird in Jon's food. - This rubber snake should do the trick. - - Garfield, there seem to be a rubber snake in my salad. - Is today sunday! Boy are we in a rut.
- Okay, you hold that steady, and I'll go up. Wait a minute! - Why do I always have to hold the ladder? Why don't YOU hold the ladder?! Because I'm older, that's why! - Oh, yeah? Well, I'm old enough to go up now, too! Move over! Hey,
Hey, Doc Boy, you look like a sissy in those teddy bear pajamas. - Ar leas I don't look like a geek in bunny pajamas. - Bears! Bears! Bears! Bunnies! Bunnies! Bunnies! Tell me they were adopted. I don't know. I was out at the time.
Hey, everybody, I'm back with a Christmas tree! - Did you chop down a good one, Doc Boy? You bet! And it was eeasy to find! - Gee, son, that looks just like the tree in our front yard. I get the feeling that's what made it so easy.