OH, NO! - Forest fires! Pestilence! DRought! - Earthquakes!--- This won't delay lunch, will it?
1 February 1993
You get the house filthy, and I clea it! - You get the house filthy, and I clean it! - Ah, the delicate balance of nature.
2 February 1993
Join us again next time for "Macrame and You"! Z - Z - GARFIELD! Z
3 February 1993
Good boy. pat pat - Hey, who's the master around here? - If you have to ask, it isn't you.
4 February 1993
- - Show-off.
5 February 1993
- - Am I in your chair, Garfield?
6 February 1993
- You wouldn't believe my day, Garfield. - First, I tripped and fell down six flights of stairs. - When I landed, I got my head stuck in a bucket of pork chops. - Then, a roaming pack of hungry wolves mistook me for lunch... - ...and chased
7 February 1993
Why do cats climb trees? - For a number of reasons. - Tweet tweet There's one now.
8 February 1993
Chirp. Ready or not, here I come! - POW! BIFF! BOP! - He was ready. Chirp.
9 February 1993
- - Much better.
10 February 1993
LET GO, GARFIELD! I HAVE A NET! - BOING! -
11 February 1993
* - There's more than one way to get a cat down a tree. - Smart, real smart.
12 February 1993
13 February 1993
- - CONGRATULATIONS, ODIE!! - You have just won an all expenses paid vacation to the backyard! - First, a photo for the press. CLICK - Bon voyage, you lucky pup! Send a postcard! -
14 February 1993
Jon says I have a bad attitude in the morning. - Well, some people have to ease into the day. - I feel better after I've killed something.
15 February 1993
KICK! - CRASH! - SPLAT IIIII BONK IIII CRASH IIIIII
16 February 1993
I have looked danger in the face and laughed! - - Drank milk that was past the expiration date.
17 February 1993
BEWARE OF THE LITTLE DOGS - Yeah, right. - GRR! GRR! GRR! GRR! GRR!
18 February 1993
According to this chart, considering what you weigh, you should be eleven feet tall! - - Are you calling me short?
19 February 1993
BOOT! - SPLOIT! - Whoa, that can't be good for the taste of the soup.
20 February 1993
BRRRRIIINNG! Uh-oh. SMASH - - - - HURRY! HURRY UP AND PERK!!! plup ploop
21 February 1993
- Arleeeene, babeeee! Hi, Garfield. - Uh, don't you have someplace to go? And miss seeing how long you can hold that pose?
22 February 1993
Are we ever going to have a relationship, Garfield? Nah, we're different, you and I. - You're neat, I'm a slob. You're refined, I'm just a regular guy. You're generous, kind and giving... - And, you don't want to share your dinner dish...
23 February 1993
Arlene, do you mind if I do something impetuous? Go ahead. - Bark! Bark! Bark! -
24 February 1993
Your key or mine, Arlene? - Mine. Of course, my dear. - ROWWRRRR
25 February 1993
Who's that? That's Odie, Arlene. - BOOT! - He kicks real nice. Doesn't he though?
26 February 1993
It's been a perfect evening. Yes, it was. - Good night, Arlene. Good night, Garfield. - SMACK
27 February 1993
RIIINNG! - RIIINNG! - Hi, Jon...Jon? Jon, are you there? rowr - Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I must have dialed a wring number! I'll try again...'bye. - - RIIINNG! - Hi, Jon? ...Jon?
28 February 1993