- Hey, Garfield, watch me impress the chicks with my mime act. You look like a kitchen match. - - - - - Ow. Ah, ah, aaah...you're not supposed to talk.
1 May 1994
Life is funny. - Ha! Ha! Ha! - For some of us.
2 May 1994
Jon has thrown caution to the wind. - He has the crazed look of a manliving on the edge. - He's wearing his undershirt inside out.
3 May 1994
Jon's out frolicking with mother nature. - RABID MOTH! - I warned him...the woman's a maniac.
4 May 1994
Feeling dull? Want to seem more exciting? - Hang out with someone even duller! - What is it, Garfield?
5 May 1994
** ** * - * - He's never happier then when he's wearing his musical socks.
6 May 1994
Jon and I had a little disagreement this morning. - But I handled it in a mature manner... - You broke my crayons! Considering what I had to work with.
7 May 1994
cheeerip cheeerip - cheeerip cheeerip Night sounds don't have to be scary. For instance, that's the sound of a cricket... - CREEEEK That's the house settling. - pant pant pant ...that is Odie. - BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP ...that is the faucet
8 May 1994
Jon, you look like you're in a bad mood. - Was it something I've said? - Or was it several things I've done?
9 May 1994
By golly, I'd like to see less indifference around here! - - What do you think? Up to you.
10 May 1994
BARK! BARK! - BARK! BARK! - It's no use. We'll never catch that ice cream truck.
11 May 1994
I have my eye on you. - - In reference to what?
12 May 1994
Here comes FATSO! - - He's not only fat. He's slow. I was referring to you!
13 May 1994
Beware Of The - Beware Of The - BARK! BARK!
14 May 1994
- - WHAM! - - - - PHHHHT!
15 May 1994
- A-one and-a-two... - TAPPITY TAPPITY TAPPITY
16 May 1994
TAPPITY TAPPITY TAPPITY TAPPITY TAPPITY - BOOO! - Okay, who booed?
17 May 1994
I was born to dance! - SLIP - Or, maybe I was born to lie here and whimper.
18 May 1994
tappity tappity tappity tappity - TAH-DAHHHHH! - SPLUT!
19 May 1994
And now, the story of a warm and loving cat. - ...on "Science Fiction Theater!" - Weird. click
20 May 1994
Kill the mouse! - - How about if I get him interested in bungee jumping and hope for an accident?
21 May 1994
- Look at that cat. - Too bad old Bowser isn't here. He was a good dog. - Old Bowser would have made an orange hat out of him. - Old Bowser would have made a cat taco with him. - Yep, too bad old Bowser isn't here. He was a good dog. - I hope
22 May 1994
Every time I look at you, you're either eating or sleeping. - - I'd be happy to choose one and stick with it.
23 May 1994
Garfield, you weigh too much. I hear you, Jon. - I want you to lose weight, and I mean now! Yessir. - Where are you going? To a planet with a weaker gravitational pull.
24 May 1994
Odie! I have a treat for you, Odie! - - Nice try, Garfield. Garfield? I'm not Garfield.
25 May 1994
Dessert! - - The son of dessert: part two!
26 May 1994
Linda, I'll bet there's nothing you'd rather do than go out with me tonight. - Uh-huh... - She'd rather swin in piranha-infested waters dressed as a meat loaf. I'll bet you were a close second.
27 May 1994
Well, mister eating machine. - Thanks to your six-hour lunch, you missed dinner. - I'll starve!
28 May 1994
- BEWARE OF BOOGA - "Beware of Booga"? - What theheck is a boo- - Gulp - - BOOGA! BOOGA! BOOGA!
29 May 1994
- You should exercise, Garfield. - I'm already so tired, it doesn't seem necessary.
30 May 1994
- Any chance you might actually move today? - An earthquake is always a possibility.
31 May 1994