Garfield! Wake up! - Come on, Garfield! Time's wasting! - It's a new year, pal. Time for a new start! - There's a new world out there with new challenges! - And it's all mine! - TALLYHO!! - New year, new start, new world, same Jon.
click click click - Reruns! click click click click - Yesterday's news... - Leftovers! - There's never anything NEW around here! - Run for your life! The plumbing backed up, and thousands of piranha are spawning in the toilet!! - AGAIN?!
I'm reading about the pioneers. Like my crazy great-grandfather, Oslo. - He moved his family thousands of miles across uncharted territory. - They were very brave. "I hear a can opener," he kept saying.
Well if this isn't "Mister Gluttony" - How are you, "Mister I Think I'll Eat Two Dozen Doughnuts In One Sitting"? - Taking a nap "Mister Stuff My Face Till I Pass Out"? Just don't call me "Mister Lardo".
You're lazy, Garfield. I happen to be conducting a scientific experiment, thank you. - Lazy, lazy. I'm testing the first law of physics... - Lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy! "Bodies at rest tend to stay at rest".
Can we talk? - I'll tell you, Pooky, life's not fair. I'm forced to live with a dog who looks like a lemon with a tongue... - And an owner whose idea of a good time is taping his lips to a... * - Do you mind?! I was just confiding my teddy
- Come a little closer. Make me. - Make me make you. Make me make you make me. - Make me make you make me make you. Make me make you make me make you make me. - Make me make you make me make you make me make you. Make me make you make me
I'm calling the travel agency to plan our vacation. - Hello, Donna? Jon Arbuckle. I wanna go somewhere tropical and cheap...great! Book 'em Donna! - Pack your bags, ol' buddy. We are going to the island of Guano-Guano! Why is it I have the
- May I help you, sir? I'm fine, thanks. - * - Are you sure you don't need anything? Tell me... - Is it my cologne? My charm? My rugged good looks? What? - What are you talking about? Hey, admit it! You can't leave me alone. What's the story?
You going to a costume party? - I thought people from Guano-Guano wore palm fronds. Not since the investation of leaf weasels. - WOAH! HEY! WOAH! MUNCH CHOMP MUNCH Kind of sad, isn't it? Not ot mention indecent.
Guano-Guano TIKI HUT - Isn't this exciting? A real tropical restaurant! Ahem. - Uh, the only thing on the menu is "unguah". What's that? You don't want to know. - Not even a hint? Trust me. You don't want to know. - Okay, we'll take three
A funny thing happened on the way to the fence tonight. I walked up to this chihuahua and asked him for five bucks. - He said, "Sorry, I'm a little short right now"! - No, I kid chihuahuas! Seriously, they're a beautiful breed of rat, I mean
- Hey, guys! Look at the chicks! - I have just the thing to impress them. - In-line skates! - Get ready to meet your destiny...let's GO!!! - YAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahh I think it was the "destiny" line that should have tipped me off.
Today's the day we start a new roll of paper towels! - Hey, pal. Are you okay? Oh, I don't know, Jon. I so looked forward to this, and now that it's here, I guess I'm suffering from post-paper towel depressin... Heeey, are you picking on me?
Sigh. - Fishing is slow today, boys. Watch and learn. - Look at the big red worm! - Fish love corn. - And hate having faces made at them. - And they REALLY hate the polka. And I hate fishing in a comic strip.
Ahem. - Excuse me, I'm wearing an accordian... - Women are attracted to musicians, so I... Don't tell me. - Thi is that show where they play practical jokes, right? - The cat's a hidden camera, right? - I'm on television right now! We're
** RIIINNG! - ** RIIINNG - RIIINNG - Hello, Mr. Arbuckle? This is Liz, your pet's veterinarian. - I'm just calling to confirm the appointment for your cat's booster shot... - PANT PANT PANT PANT - The shot will be worth it just to see him try
- Call the rescue squad! - Jon! It's Odie! - He's trapped up a tree! - He can't get down! - - Odie appears to be tied to that branch. Do you suppose the rescue squad could pick up a pizza on the way over?
Hold it right there! You KNOW what's going to happen... - You're going to step on. I'll tell you youre fat. Then you'll loose your temper and stomp me flat. - Well, shall we get started? Hop on, tubby.
The fence for two please. - Right this way, my dear. - What's going on here?! You promised me a show and a dinner! - Yes, I did. - Here's your show. tappity tappity tappity tappity - SPLUT! - And here's your dinner.
* DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY, FA-LA-LAH-LAH-LAH, LA-LA-LA-LAAAAHHH... - ** FAH-LAH-LAH-LAH-LA-LA-LA-LAAHH, FAH-FAH-FAH-LA-LA-LA-LA-FAH-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAHH!! - Once you start Fah-lah-lah-ing, it's hard to know when to stop.
tap tap tap - - DONK - WHOA! YOING - - Well, don't just stand there...do something! - SEE...The Living Lawn Decoration Oooooo World's Only Human Ornament Ooooo What kind of statement are you trying to make, Mr. Arbuckle? That I hat emy cat!
It's almost new year, Garfield, and you know what THAT means... - We get to hang up a NEW calendar! - Not since the heady days of the sock drawer reorganization has this household witnessed such excitement.
- You know, Garfield... - With a new year up to us, it's good to sit and reflect. - To talk of what was, and what can be. Just you and me, pal. - Do you hear what I'm saying? - Yeah, you're saying we didn't get invited to a new year's party!