Today is phony smile day! - Hey, mister! - Isn't that a REAM smile? Cheater.
1 December 1995
The milk has gone bad. - "How do I know?" you ask? - The fact that it's sitting there without a glass is a clue.
2 December 1995
- - - - - CRASH! - Hee hee hee hee hee Dogs.
3 December 1995
Only an idiot would enjoy a monday. - - Thank your for the visual aid, Odie!
4 December 1995
Bees! - - The old "honey.in-the-shampoo" gag.
5 December 1995
Hmmm, the birds are gone. - Or they're getting sneakiner. - Clear to surface, cap'n.
6 December 1995
- - Christmas is coming!
7 December 1995
- - roll roll roll Toilet paper? Christmas list.
8 December 1995
* RINNNG! Z - It's officially the start of the Christmas season! - I just had my first sugarplum dream!
9 December 1995
- THUMP! - THUMP! THUMP! - THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! - THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! - SPLOT - GARFIELD!
10 December 1995
Jon, guess what I found! - It's a Christmas starter kit! - All you add is the tree.
11 December 1995
There are so many nice tree to choose from. - I can't decide which one I like... Neither can Odie. - He likes them all.
12 December 1995
One...two...three...PULL! - MAybe I should have pulled it through the door the other way. - Gee, you think so, Einstein?
13 December 1995
I don't know. The tree still doesn't look straight to me. - What do you think? - It all depends on how you look at it.
14 December 1995
* DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY, FA-LA-LAH-LAH-LAH, LA-LA-LA-LAAAAHHH... - ** FAH-LAH-LAH-LAH-LA-LA-LA-LAAHH, FAH-FAH-FAH-LA-LA-LA-LA-FAH-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAHH!! - Once you start Fah-lah-lah-ing, it's hard to know when to stop.
15 December 1995
- - GARFIELD!!
16 December 1995
Well ho ho ho to you, too.
17 December 1995
- - No, I haven't bought your Christmas present yet. Not that I'm pressing.
18 December 1995
"Merry Christmas to you, son". - Most mothers just slip a few dollars into their children's Christmas cards. - Jon's mom slips in a baked ham.
19 December 1995
Baking is a Christmas tradition. - There are chistmas cookies, cakes, pies, fudge, candies... - What happened to you? I'm keeping a tradition alive.
20 December 1995
shake shake shake Hmmm - Hmmm shake shake shake - Hmmm
21 December 1995
** - Thanks. Urf. Laugh if you want, but he bakes the best Christmas cookies in town. munch munch
22 December 1995
Hey, you! Only ONE candy cane! - Give me those back! Hey! Ow! Those are claws! - OW! OW! YAAAHH! GET HIM OFF ME! GET HIM OFF ME! Your Picture With Santa.
23 December 1995
Okay, let's see... - "Landing Lights" are on... - Stockings are hung...milk and cookies are out...what have I forgotten? - Oh, yeah! SNAP! - -
24 December 1995
364 days out of the year I can't pry the boys out of bed with a crowbar. - - Christmas morning, however...
25 December 1995
It's not fair. You wait and wait and wait for Christmas to come... - Then, suddenly, it's gone. - Sort of like a really good sneeze.
26 December 1995
Where's my spinning bow tie?! - My rubber chicken! Have you seen my rubber chicken and my air horn?! - New year's eve always seems to sneak up on him. Do we have a goat?
27 December 1995
- * FWEEEEEEP - Garfield! New year's eve isn't for three days yet! Practice makes perfect.
28 December 1995
Let's see, what should I wear to the new year's party...polka dots, plaid or stripes? - Hmmm...definitaly the polka dots. -
29 December 1995
It's almost new year, Garfield, and you know what THAT means... - We get to hang up a NEW calendar! - Not since the heady days of the sock drawer reorganization has this household witnessed such excitement.
30 December 1995
- You know, Garfield... - With a new year up to us, it's good to sit and reflect. - To talk of what was, and what can be. Just you and me, pal. - Do you hear what I'm saying? - Yeah, you're saying we didn't get invited to a new year's party!
31 December 1995