Oh, great. A new mouse hole. - plit - What's that? Standard lease agreement.
1 February 1995
I'm improving my mind. - You should try it sometime. Okay. - Now what can I do to improve Jon's mind?
2 February 1995
Beware Of The Old Dog - What are you going to do? Gum me? - That geezer's lethal with a cane.
3 February 1995
Ah, that was a great meal. - scrape scrape scrape scrape - By, golly, he's right.
4 February 1995
- - zwip WOOP! - zwippy zwippy WOAAAH WOOO! - YI YI YI YI - Whew! - SPLAT
5 February 1995
? - tap tap tap -
6 February 1995
The Cat Channel presents everyone's favorite game show... - "Sleeping For Dollars!" - Z Z Z Z Z I love sports.
7 February 1995
Z - Z click - Eighteen hours, nine minutes. Roll me over. I can do better!
8 February 1995
I wish I were asleep. - You ARe asleep. - Then that explains that. Z
9 February 1995
I know what you want, Garfield. - I can read your mind. - You want food! Sure, and by the way, your car's on fire.
10 February 1995
For diner you are having some disgusting glop I made from who knows what. - - All right!
11 February 1995
- - SMACK - flink - snicker snicker - Z - I hate spiders.
12 February 1995
AARRRGH! - I have cat hair all over me! brush brush brush - Join the club.
13 February 1995
You're shedding. AM NOT! - - snip snip
14 February 1995
Well if this isn't "Mister Gluttony" - How are you, "Mister I Think I'll Eat Two Dozen Doughnuts In One Sitting"? - Taking a nap "Mister Stuff My Face Till I Pass Out"? Just don't call me "Mister Lardo".
15 February 1995
Garfield has a bad habit of. - How about this weather? - Interrupting me.
16 February 1995
- - Did it suddenly get stupider in here?
17 February 1995
- - I can't wait for spring.
18 February 1995
* - Hey, Odie. I'll be you and you be me! - pant pant pant - BARK! BARK! - GULP PUNT - Z I've been a dog only two minutes and I already have cats.
19 February 1995
What happened to all the aluminium foil? - - Disgiused as a leftover, Garfield? Shhhh! You'll spook the meatloaf!
20 February 1995
The Loch Ness cat surfaces. - He surveys his territory. - And spies a diet on the horizon.
21 February 1995
You have a bad attitude about this diet, Garfield. - To successfully diet, you have to want to diet. - It's hard to find a reason to diet when your wardrobe always fits.
22 February 1995
Jon's right! I'm going to approach this diet with a positive mental attitude! - With a smile on my face. - And a frown in my stomach.
23 February 1995
Don't eat those doughnuts! You're on a diet, Garfield! - I won't eat 'em, I'll swear! - I JUST WANT TO RUB THEM ALL OVER MY BODY!
24 February 1995
- AAARRGHH - So how did you do on your diet? Let's just say I won't be wearing bikini briefs to the beach anytime soon.
25 February 1995
- - STICK 'EM UP! - Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Hee Hee Hee. - YAH HA HA HA HO HO HOOOO! pound pound YAHH HA HA HA HA - Hee hee hee hee...hoo boy...hee hee - Hee..* - GARFIELD!
26 February 1995
Garfield was real grumpy this morning. - So I sent him out for a nice walk... - Which seems to have done some good! I maimed three squirrels.
27 February 1995
Hello, fatso. - Hello, shredded shirt. -
28 February 1995