I've never been in better shape in my life! - *I* have! - I guess I topped him!
1 March 1995
You're lazy, Garfield. I happen to be conducting a scientific experiment, thank you. - Lazy, lazy. I'm testing the first law of physics... - Lazy, lazy, lazy, lazy! "Bodies at rest tend to stay at rest".
2 March 1995
Woof woof Meow meow Blah-dee-blah-dee-dah - Hee hee hee hee hee - Small talk.
3 March 1995
I always like to make sure Odie and I have the exact same amount of food. - -
4 March 1995
Can we talk? - I'll tell you, Pooky, life's not fair. I'm forced to live with a dog who looks like a lemon with a tongue... - And an owner whose idea of a good time is taping his lips to a... * - Do you mind?! I was just confiding my teddy
5 March 1995
It's Power Pooky! Duh, duh, duh, duuuuuuuh! - Able to stave off loneliness in a single hug! - You don't need big muscles to be a super hero.
6 March 1995
- *SQUEEEEZE - You never hug ME like that. With all due respect, you're no teddy bear.
7 March 1995
Sigh - HUGGG - Thanks. No problem.
8 March 1995
How was your meal, Garfield? Fine, thanks. - And how about you, Pooky? Are you STUFFED? - I'm not even going to dignify that with a grin.
9 March 1995
That concludes tonight's program. - Next on "nature world"... - The bear...friend of man? Or vicious killer?
10 March 1995
What do you want to do today, Pooky? - PLOP - Not much with words, but what an idea man!
11 March 1995
- Come a little closer. Make me. - Make me make you. Make me make you make me. - Make me make you make me make you. Make me make you make me make you make me. - Make me make you make me make you make me make you. Make me make you make me
12 March 1995
All cats love to play in paper bags! Go on, try it! - - Am I having fun yet? SEE?!
13 March 1995
- I can wait, bird. - Sooner or later, you've gotta come out of there again.
14 March 1995
- TWIST -
15 March 1995
- Cream in your coffee, Garfield? - I'M SORRY! DID I OFFEND YOUR SENSE OF AESTHETICS?!
16 March 1995
Z - Click! Z - Hey! I was watching that!
17 March 1995
- ATTENTION! STEP AWAY FROM THE BURGER! STEP AWAY FROM THE BURGER! - WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP A BURGER Alarm! Ah-HA
18 March 1995
flippy flippy flippy flippy - flippy flippy flippy flippy - flippy flippy flippy flippy - flippy flippy flippy flippy - - - flippy flippy flippy flippy
19 March 1995
I'm calling the travel agency to plan our vacation. - Hello, Donna? Jon Arbuckle. I wanna go somewhere tropical and cheap...great! Book 'em Donna! - Pack your bags, ol' buddy. We are going to the island of Guano-Guano! Why is it I have the
20 March 1995
Well, I'M ready to start our vacation. - Are you packed yet, Garfield? - All set.
21 March 1995
As usual, Garfield, I'm going to have to dress you up to take you on the airplane. - Well, I guess this outfit isn't so bad... - Considering...
22 March 1995
Where's Odie? I hop he's okay. - Relax, Jon. How much trouble could he get into on a plane?
23 March 1995
I wonder how you make these seats recline. - Maybe this little button does the trick. - Nope. That's not it.
24 March 1995
- The captain apologizes for the slight turbulence. - This also concludes the meal portion of your flight.
25 March 1995
- May I help you, sir? I'm fine, thanks. - * - Are you sure you don't need anything? Tell me... - Is it my cologne? My charm? My rugged good looks? What? - What are you talking about? Hey, admit it! You can't leave me alone. What's the story?
26 March 1995
Well, here we are in beautiful Guano-Guano, guys! - Look, a native! ALOHA, DUDE! - Aloha, this! Uh, must be an obscure Guano-Guano greeting. No, I think that's pretty universal.
27 March 1995
We'd like a room, please. - Sorry, we don't allow pets. - Very well, he'll sleep in the car.
28 March 1995
Hey, where's the bed in this room? - SLAM! - Here it is, Jon. ...Jon?
29 March 1995
Let's hit the beach! What the? - Natives here wear palm fronds, so I'm going to blend right in! - When in Rome, do as the Romans do! So this is dorkland.
30 March 1995
You going to a costume party? - I thought people from Guano-Guano wore palm fronds. Not since the investation of leaf weasels. - WOAH! HEY! WOAH! MUNCH CHOMP MUNCH Kind of sad, isn't it? Not ot mention indecent.
31 March 1995