pat pat pat - tink - It's a sickness.
1 February 1997
- chatter chatter chatter - What the heck. He's cold anyway. - - - And I'm hungry.
2 February 1997
Sigh... - Garfield! Are you all right? Yeah. - Nothing a cup of hot chocolate couldn't cure.
3 February 1997
Z - brrriinng -
4 February 1997
I hate snow. - WOOOOOOSSSH - And the feeling is mutual.
5 February 1997
Ready, Garfield? Let's go! - AIEEEE! - Enough practice...Let's go for it! Why am I up front?
6 February 1997
That was some sled ride, huh, Garfield. - Pretty fast, huh, Garfield. - Garfield? Can we go back and pick up my lips?
7 February 1997
- kick Ha! -
8 February 1997
- This is your standar dmodel dog. - It comes complete with a vacant stare... - Disgusting, drooling, oversized tongue... - * And a full set of fleas. - * - Brain not included.
9 February 1997
- Here, Jon. Have the cookie Odie licked. - Why, Garfield, this is so unlkie you. No, it's not.
10 February 1997
- I'm taking Odie for a walk. - By the way, we're out of helium.
11 February 1997
- Tails. - Two out of three? Forget it. The TV remote is mine tonight.
12 February 1997
I love the city! - Anything you want is right here. - Hey, buddy, wanna buy a suit? Sure! Taxi!
13 February 1997
I attract fun, Garfield. - "Be prepared to party", that's my motto. - Yup...you gotta be ready. He filled his pockets with avocado dip.
14 February 1997
This has been a bad day, Garfield. - And no wonder. - Someone stuck a "Bury Me Alive" sign on my back! Yes, some days are better than others.
15 February 1997
- - swoop GULP! - * - - -
16 February 1997
- My chair seems to be sinking into the floor. - Time to diet, Garfield. Give me one good reason!
17 February 1997
SLUUUUCK - - CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH The diet, day one.
18 February 1997
Here's your leaf of lettuce. - Thanks. - And here's your look of disgust.
19 February 1997
*YAWN* - You slept through breakfast... Whoop dee-doo - And missed your morning carrot stick. Remind me to sleep through lunch, too.
20 February 1997
I have an idea. Why don't you NOT diet, and than cheat on that by dieting? - - You have a weird hair growing out of your ear.
21 February 1997
I know you're sick of carrot sticks, so I fixed you something different. - Diced carrots! - BOY! That's uncomfortable.
22 February 1997
Z - Garfield! Breakfast! - - munch munch munch hop hop hop - RABBIT SEASON - Z - I have been on this diet TOO long. Breakfast.
23 February 1997
- Eat me! - Day seven of the diet: the hallucinations begin.
24 February 1997
C'mon, why don't you eat me? Because you're a hallucination, that's why! - Besides, I prefer chocolate doughnuts. - Nooo problem! Sigh.
25 February 1997
Aren't you going to eat me? No. You*'re a hallucination. - This diet is making me nuts! Whatever food I think of just- - Whoooo's hungry?!
26 February 1997
You diet hallucinations are driving me crazy! - A doughnut and a pizza...all that's missing is a- - Hi, big goy. tap tap Well, the gang's all here.
27 February 1997
How's it going, scale? Not so good... you? - Awful. This diet is killing me. Sounds like we could both use a good laugh... - Why don't you hop on?
28 February 1997