- - - - - - I am never, ever taking you through a car wash again. Can I have that i writing?
1 June 1997
Hmmm... - "Scorpio: travel highlights your immediate future". - WHACK
2 June 1997
Hi! I'm new around here. My name's Myron. - Put 'er there! - This is a good day.
3 June 1997
Hey! I thought I squished you yesterday! Nah. - You only got my leg. - Wanna sign my cast?
4 June 1997
What happened to you? The cat squished me flat. He hates spiders. - You're not alone. - He hates flies, too. Ouch.
5 June 1997
What do spiders do for fun? - Well, me, I like to read. - Knock yourself out.
6 June 1997
- SPLUT - Nothing worse than a clever arachnid. hee hee hee
7 June 1997
- Spider! You'r elooking good! Yep... - Just had the body cast removed yesterday! - I also had the stitches removed last week, and I don't have to wear that nech braze anymore. - The doc says I'm as good as new. The only thing that hasn't
8 June 1997
Coffee, the perfect diet drink...it's low cal. - SCHLURP - And high octane!
9 June 1997
I bought some "gourmet coffee," Garfield. What do you think? - PHHHT - Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb here...
10 June 1997
- The coffee took my donut. - Coffee strong enough for you? Yeah, but the donuts are too weak. Burp.
11 June 1997
snap snap - - Will that be all, master? For now, but stand by for crumb detail.
12 June 1997
I heard SOMEone is turning nineteen soon. - - Have you been blabbing again?
13 June 1997
You're getting older, you're getting... - ...you're getting...uh...ummmm...uh... - Now what was I thinking about?
14 June 1997
Z - Gaaaaarrr-fiiieeelld... - Come to me, Garfield. - Commmmme to meeeee... - Come toward the light, Garfield... - Come to the liiiight... - Get out of there!
15 June 1997
I feel old, Squeak. How old are you? - I'm going to be nineteen. WHOA! - ...I mean, oh, really!
16 June 1997
tap tap tap - - hee hee hee hee hee hee hee Just wait till YOUR next birthday!
17 June 1997
Okay, Garfield, I've done all th emath. - With your daily average of 18 hours of sleep timeas your age, you've slept for 14 years and 3 months. - The best years of my life!
18 June 1997
Wow... - Is it warm in here, or is it just me? - Happy birthday! It's just me.
19 June 1997
Big dinner date tonight, Garfield. - I'm pulling out all the stops. - Yessir, I'm using the drive-up window tonight! Well hello, Mr. Snooty.
20 June 1997
Harriet, if you ever leave, I'll pull myself out by the roots! - GULP - Did I say "roots"?
21 June 1997
mmmmm - AHhhhhhh - There's no better feeling than lying in cool grass on a warm summer night. - Garfield, time for bed! Rats. - - - Put it back-
22 June 1997
You didn't do anything remotely resembling work today, did you? - - Well, dinner was kind of cheway.
23 June 1997
- - He doesn't drink it. He just spreads it around the house.
24 June 1997
Z Z - PA, THE CHICKENS ARE DROWNING! - Z Recurring farm nightmare.
25 June 1997
Do you know what's fun? - - Me neither. A rare moment of candor.
26 June 1997
May I speak to the man of the house? - - Define "Man".
27 June 1997
Are you certain this is the right amount of chili powder to add to this dish? Absolutely! - FOOF! - Now pitch it out and order a pizza.
28 June 1997
- Beware Of The Dog - Seriously, This Dog Is Bad News! - All Right! All Right! I Don't Have A Dog! - I wanted A Dog, But Nooooo! "Too Stinky, Mother Said..." - Well, I'LL SHOW MOTHER! I'LL SHOW YOU ALL!!! - Beware Of The Man In The Dog Suit.
29 June 1997
Did you see that beautiful woman? - She smiled at me! - Was that before or after she pointed an laughed?
30 June 1997