Chicks likeintellectual guys. - So I'm boning up on classic literature. - "Here's Mr. Butterly, visiting Miss Daisy...." The man's reading a coloring book.
1 July 1997
Hey there, chicky-boo, chicky-boo-boo-boo. - Tell me, are you obnoxious, or just plain stupid? - That's for me to know, and for you to find out. Today we're stupid.
2 July 1997
So, Sarah, you don't care for my personality? - Well, the joke's on you, Sarah! - I don't have a personality! He's got her there.
3 July 1997
- Do you believe in love at first sight? - I have a brick in my purse. Must be a code.
4 July 1997
Sigh... - Garfield, what is my purpose in life? - To make others feel superior?
5 July 1997
- AHHHH - - AHHHH - - AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
6 July 1997
See the lazy cat. - See the lazy cat take a nap in the road. - See the steamroller... WAKE UP, CAT!
7 July 1997
Hey...this isn't water... - It's CHICKEN STOCK! - There goes my sparrow gumbo.
8 July 1997
I'm training Odie to be a watchdog. - Now Odie, if a burglar broke into the house, what would you do? - That is correct! Make me a ham sandwich!
9 July 1997
Got my beach ball, got my fins, got my surfboard. - EEK! - I'll get your trunks.
10 July 1997
This lotion is supposed to prevent sunburn. - Want some, Garfield? Nope. Don't need it. - I could use some eyeholes, though.
11 July 1997
What do you think, Garfield? - You're asking the wring guy, Jon. - To a cat, a sandcastle is nothing more than an outhouse with turrets.
12 July 1997
- What a great day! I hate going to the beach with Jon... - HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! - SHARKS! - RIPTIIIIIiiiiide - TIDAL WAVE! - He always has to be the center of the attention. WATER SPOUT!
13 July 1997
Gee, it seems a shame to wake him. Z - But on the othe rhand... Z - This oughta be a good show. Z
14 July 1997
Check out that cute girl over there! - And check out her big boyfriend returning with ice cream! - Actually, it's kind of refreshing.
15 July 1997
O-die! O-die! - - GARFIELD!
16 July 1997
That's it, Garfield. I've asked every girl on this beach out. - And they all said no. - Even the one with the hairy back? Even the one with the hairy back!
17 July 1997
This whole trip to the beach has been a complete failure! - I didn't meet a single girl! pat pat There, there... - YEOOW You'll always have your sunburn to keep you warm.
18 July 1997
Eww! A dead fish! - A dead, stinky, smelly, disgusting fish. - What's that smell?
19 July 1997
- ...5-4-3-2... - chuffa chuffa chuffa chuffa chuffa chuffa -GULP! - BURP - chuffa chuffa chuffa chuffa chuffa chuffa - The ol' 5:05, right on time.
20 July 1997
Run for your lives! - There's a glacier headed this way! - It'll be here in forty million years! Get out of the refrigerator, Garfield.
21 July 1997
Odie and I are going to take a walk. - Bye! - And don't change the locks again. Sure, blame the cat!
22 July 1997
Isn't nature thrilling, Garfield? - Nature is boring. - You're staring at the wall. Then your wallpaper is boring.
23 July 1997
I'm in a bad mood. - - Relatively speaking.
24 July 1997
Look, Garfield, I made a cheese sculpture! - Very nice. - Esoteric, yet piquant.
25 July 1997
I love the night. I sense the woodland creatures fleeing in terror before me. - - I hate the night.
26 July 1997
* RING RING - ** RING RING *click* - This is Jon Arbuckle. Leave your name and message at the tone. *beeeeeeeeep* - Hi, Jon? This is Tami, the professional cheerleader you met at the pizza parlor... - I can't stop thinking about you! Call me.
27 July 1997
I feel my primal instincts welling up from deep within my soul. - I must return to my wild jungle roots! - Call me a cab.
28 July 1997
- BOO! - I thought cats were supposed to be high-string. Gimme time. This is only my second cup.
29 July 1997
Here, kitty, kitty. - Good kitty! - Whoa, a surprise ending.
30 July 1997
Studies prove that cats DON'T always land on their feet. - How's that limp, Jon? Keep away from me. - I land on OTHER people's feet!
31 July 1997