Listen to THIS, Garfield... - "Are you breathing? Are you a mammal? Do you walk upright? I'm single and desperate. Call me at 555-2......" - Oh, wait. That's MY ad. What the heck. Call. Maybe you'll get lucky.
All dressed up and no place to go. - Mommy, look! It's the circus! - No, dear. But that man is dressed like a clown! - And there's one of those trained pigs! - No, dear. It's just a man in a bad suit. WAAAH! - And an overweight cat. WAAAH! -
- Hi, cat! Hi, tree. - How about a climb up the new, improved me? How so? - It's spring! I have al new bark... Uh-huh. - All new branches...all new leaves... Uh-huh...uh-huh. - All new baby bird nests... - And the same old lies. HEY!
- Hey, big, orange, and ugly! I'm not afaid of you! - SMACK! - What're you trying to do....tickle me?! - SMACK SMACK SMACK - ....is that the best you can do, tubbo?! - SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK - Herb, are you okay?! Say something! - That
bip beep boop - Hi, Ann? It's Jon Arbuckle. - Remember me from high school? We were in math an english together, - Uh, yes, I was the one who used to run down the halls screaming, "Ann, Ann, She's A MAn". - Well...I was wondering if you'd
I hear footsteps. - Here comes the cat. - Hey, fatso! We're not afraid of you! We've got you outnumbered! - United we stand! Right, pal? - bzzzzzzzing! Pal? - SMACK! - You all right? Go fly into a windshield.
Hear ye, knave! - Grovel before the Mighty Rubber Chicken! - Get lost! You have offended the chicken! - I'm gonna burn that thing. His fate is sealed! - Know the wrath of the chicken! - WHACK! - May I see that? The Mighty Chicken senses
- STOP! - Don't come any closer, or I'll jump! Don't do it, Huey! You have so much to live for! - It's me, your wife Greta...and your forteen seedlings! NYEH... - Your mom and dad are here, too, along with your minister and the entire church
Drive thru! Drive thru! I see it, I see it. - May I help you? - Two Happy Burgers and two fries, please. - Would you like a Happy Burger today? - Yes, I want two Happy Burgers. Any fries with that? - Yes, two fries! O.KK, how about some Happy
What a beautiful morning! - Who needs shoes on a day like this? - Yesiree, Garfield, there's nothing like the feel of fresh cool gradss on your fee- Hey! There are ANTS in this grass! Ow! Ow! Owie! Ow! - A garden snake! YAAAAH! - HOT! HOT!
Hey, you! - Yes? I'm "Jitters" the coffee bean! - This has to be a bad dream. This is what you get for drinking coffee before bed! - Woo! Woo! Woo! Pretty scary, huh? Uh...yeah. - Why don't you just percolate on along now? Oh, a wise guy,
- How was your day, Jon? - I removed this thread from my car seat. - ...and the entire car collapsed in a heap. - My teeth caught fire while I was brishing them this moring. - The elecric comapny called. Even though I paid the bill, they're
hic hic hic hic - hic hic hic hic hic hic - HIC HIC HIC HIC HIC hic HIC hic HIC HIC HIC HIC hic - Whew... - - hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic hic
- Are we there yet, papa? Fleas! - There it is, my friends...the big cat. - It is a stable land...the beast seldom moves. - We will settle here, build our homes and raise our young. - We will plant crops. We ill sing and dance! - We will
- Hey, cat! You'd better watch your step tonight! - I brought along my buddy, Ricky Roach! You mess with me, and you'll have to answer to the rickster, here. - click - skitter skitter skitter ZING! - STOMP! - Sorry, the light hurts my eyes.
- - I'm going to the kitchen. Want me to bring you anything? Uh...no thanks. - sklish sklish sklish - BURP sklish sklish - sklish sklish - I think I just had an out-of-stomach experience. Hey! Where's the olive loaf?!
? - Okay, here we go....aaannnd... - CRAAASH! - Okay, okay, I know what I did wrong...let's try that again... - WHUMP! KSSSHH! - All right, wise guy...you're gonna stand up or else!! - FUMP CRASH! AAARRRGGHH Christmas tree: 3 Jon: 0
What is it about Christmas that fills my heart so? - Is it the lights, the presents, the smiles on the faces of little children, the feeling of good will that fills the air?... - Yeah...definitely the presents.