...and that's the story of my life. - SMACK! - The End.
1 June 2002
- grunka grunka grunka - - grunka grunka grunka - grunka grunka grunka - grunka grunka grunka
2 June 2002
YAWN stretch - BURP scratch scratch scratch - Busy? Don't get me started.
3 June 2002
I'm at a point in my life when it's time to ask myself the hard questions, Garfield. - Like, can toads give warts to each other? - Ow! Ow! Now my head hurts! Should've started with an easier one.
4 June 2002
- I'm wearing mx boxer shorts backwards! - I had a feeling something big was going to happen today.
5 June 2002
I have a lot on my mind. - Good. - Maybe that'll keep it from blowing away.
6 June 2002
I have a date tonight, Garfield. - You know what that means... - Sometime today I'll get a huge pimple! A time-honored tradition.
7 June 2002
- - We cancel each other out.
8 June 2002
I just don't understand... Uh-oh. - WHY don't the chicks dig me, Garfield? Maybe if I- - War and Peace - 18 - Estimated download time: 7.32 hours - - ...or maybe if I shaved my head and glued all the hair onto my chest. Did I miss anything?
9 June 2002
So I'll be 24 soon...that's a nice number. - - A nice big, fat, incredibly huge, honking number.
10 June 2002
I'm turning 24 next week... - Do you know what I hate most about my birthday? - -cue the anser. HI! I'm Nermal, the world's cutest kitten!
11 June 2002
I'm curious. When you're as old as you are... - What goes first? The memory? The eyes? The back? - The kitten.
12 June 2002
So I hear you're going to be 24. This is true. - Wow! The things you've been witness to! - What WAS life before fax machines?! It's too horrific to describe.
13 June 2002
How do you intend to celebrate your birthday? What do you mean? - Well... - Are you gonna wheeze out a few candles? Run for your life.
14 June 2002
So I'll soon be 24. That means I will be older and wiser... - HA! HA! HA! HA! - I'll be older.
15 June 2002
- - - - - - - tap tap You can run, boy, but you can't hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide.
16 June 2002
I'm going to be 24 soon. - - And that look you're giving me isn't helping.
17 June 2002
24 years is a long time. What's the secret to your longevity? - - I seeeeeee... Wait, wait, there's more.
18 June 2002
- - Happy birthday, big guy! I'm not eating that.
19 June 2002
You should do some sit-ups. - I don't know... - It might cause me to spill my milkshake.
20 June 2002
Aha! He can only get his hand out if he lets go of the cookie. - What will he do? - He will use his wits and your head.
21 June 2002
- - You know better than to stand between me and the kitchen when it's snack time.
22 June 2002
- It's Garfield! - Oh sure, lay pressure on me! - Do you realize all the responsibility that is attendant to being Garfield?! - The eating of food?! The taking of naps?! The kicking of Odie?! - Why can't I be you? ...all carefree and silly? -
23 June 2002
It says here that pets can be a real comfort. - - So comfort me! Get a fleecy blanket.
24 June 2002
Says here that cats and lions are in the same family. - - You must be adopted. Hey!
25 June 2002
- snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip snip - I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF I SEE A CAT FOOD COUPON, OKAY?!
26 June 2002
There's going to be a pet show next week, Garfield. Hmmm. - Big prizes! Sounds interesting. - We should enter! Very well. Go fetch your leash, boy.
27 June 2002
"Then the zombie came closer and closer!" Lame... - "Then he broke down the door and walked into the house". Oooh...I'm so scared. - "And he ate the last of the roast turkey". Oh, NO!!!
28 June 2002
"Pets are very sensitive". - "Make sure you give them plenty of hugs". - C'mere, Mister Sensitive! Touch me and I'll remove your arms.
29 June 2002
- - - - - You blinked...I win!
30 June 2002