What does one do with a toaster that's possessed? - - SMACK Unplug it, stupid!
1 November 2003
GROWLLLLL - I need a snack. - A big snack. - A huge snack... - A great big huge whoa-momma honking snack! - Grape? - I swear I'll never understand that boy.
2 November 2003
You going someplace? - No place. - And believe me, this is it.
3 November 2003
- - Sorry I'm late. Oh, SURE you are! Now that we're out of shoes and fruit!
4 November 2003
I was thinking... All right! - Way to go, Jon! - I wasn't done with my statement. Quit while you're ahead, dummy.
5 November 2003
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! - Aw, what's the use? Nobody appreciates me. - Shaddup, you stupid mutt! There you go! Gee, maybe I'm wrong.
6 November 2003
ROWR! ROWR! ROWR! ROWR! - Gee... - This collar DOES chafe. Told you!
7 November 2003
- scratch scratch scratch - How does he keep it up?
8 November 2003
- - Gee... twist twist - I feel kinda bad... - twist twist twist I slipped a habanero pepper into Jon's eclair. - But I don't feel bad about that. - I feel kinda bad about turning off the water main. GAAAAHHHH twist twist twist twist twist
9 November 2003
That book can't be more interesting than me. - What's new with you, Garfield? - That's none of your business.
10 November 2003
BARK BARK BARK BARK - Are you even listening to me? Yes, I am... - You were saying something about smelling bad, having fleas, and being ugly.
11 November 2003
Life is complicated... - You're born. You eat. You sleep. You croak. - ...for some of us.
12 November 2003
Ahem - WOOF ! - Have you been lifting weights?
13 November 2003
I caught the mouse! - Then guess what happened? - Hey, who's telling this story? Well excuuuse me!
14 November 2003
It's Jon! - I'm out of food. - Can we get a different Jon in here? snap snap
15 November 2003
- Hmmm. - If I eat Jon's bagel, he'll be angry with me. - But if I don't, I'LL be angry with me... - What should I do? - - You ate my bagel! But I'm pleased with myself.
16 November 2003
Cats are dangerous! - YAWN - Or so I've heard. scratch scratch scratch
17 November 2003
YAWN - BURP scratch scratch scratch - You're a bad influence on the vermin. Hey!
18 November 2003
Did you spit out your gum, Garfield? - Nope. - I put it in your sandwich until after lunch.
19 November 2003
WHEW! - Your tuna breath could peel the paint off the walls! - What do you mean, "could"?
20 November 2003
Killer Sock Puppet! Get Back! - You have to sleep sometime. My hand is ever alert. - If you could ever get a date, we wouldn't have to play these dumb games. Wanna go get a pizza?
21 November 2003
Man, am I sleepy! - I 'm so sleepy I couldn't sleep! - With you, it's just one novel idea after another, isn't it?
22 November 2003
- Z My foot's asleep. - Z No, I'm not. - Z I wasn't talking about yo. - Z Oh sure, talk about your right foot. You've always liked him better! - Will you shut up?! I'm trying to sleep! Hey! Don't make me separate you two! - Z What am I
23 November 2003
The future lies before us! - - Or is that the past? Hard to tell them apart.
24 November 2003
What if we could see into the future, Garfield? - Even just five years into the future...what would we see? - Probably this, and hopefully with a fresher pot of coffee.
25 November 2003
Care to join me, Garfield? I'm contemplating life. - WHOA! - Sound like you have it covered. OH NOOO!
26 November 2003
Today's the day... - The day you're all allowed to eat without any guilt whatsoever. - WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!
27 November 2003
Here's your shopping list, Jon. - That won't fit in the car. - "A...bigger...car".
28 November 2003
- BAT - I'm having the time of my life! Trading places was a bad idea.
29 November 2003
- - - - - - -
30 November 2003