I want to be left alone. - - Unless you're a chocolate chip cookie!
1 September 2003
This house is a mess. - We shouls do something about it. - Any suggestions? Do what I do. Close your eyes.
2 September 2003
I'm off on a long journey! - - Ran out of table.
3 September 2003
Someday, tree, when you grow big enough, I might climb you! - - I hope to heck I'm a redwood.
4 September 2003
You know what we could use in our lives? - A wacky adventure! I'm in. - As long as it's not too wacky or overly adventurous.
5 September 2003
ah AH AH - CHOO - Don't ask.
6 September 2003
- Hmmm... - A sack. - They say cats find sacks fun. - Whee. - We're having some fun now. - Oh, when will the fun ever end?
7 September 2003
Hello there, ol' pal, ol' buddy, ol' pal! - - And Jon!
8 September 2003
- All right! - When it freezes over, we can go skating.
9 September 2003
We were out of chocolate chips, so I used bacon bits. - - Cats aren't famous for their baking skills. UNTIL NOW!
10 September 2003
I'm going to hang my jacket in the closet. Uh...Jon... - CAT HAIR! - That's where I go to shed.
11 September 2003
I'm trying to decide which woman to call for a date. - There are so many in the phone book. - How to choose... Look under "D" for "desperate".
12 September 2003
I just accidentally knocked your Ming dynasty vase off the and broke it! - Just kidding! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! - It wasn't an accident.
13 September 2003
- Here comes my big greeting. - - - Hey! Where's my big greeting? - - SLURP!! Oh, there it is.
14 September 2003
Pay attention to me, world! - - Maybe the world is over here.
15 September 2003
There's a great big wonderful world out there! - - I hope it doesn't collide with this one!
16 September 2003
...and then...uh...I forget what happened. Oh, great! - YOU TOLD ME A STORY FOR AN HOUR AND FORGOT THE ENDING?! - If I had been paying attention, I would really be upset!
17 September 2003
- - Would this be a bad time to ask you to help get this piece of sofa off my claws?
18 September 2003
Let's see... - YAHOO! - Buy new curtains.
19 September 2003
Whoa... - That's amazing! - I fell of my chair. So you didn't suddenly become invisible?
20 September 2003
- Too much sun isn't good for you. - If you say so. - - But SOME sun is okay. - If you say so. -
21 September 2003
- SPLAT SPLUT SPLOT - Thanks for the warm-up!
22 September 2003
A funny thing happened on the way to the fence! - - And, boy, I wish you had been there.
23 September 2003
Who wants to hear me sing a song? - - Isn't that cute? The audience is too shy to speak up. Is not.
24 September 2003
* Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow ** Come on! Everybody join in! - - What?! You don't know the words?!
25 September 2003
The entire audience is asleep. Z Z Z Z Z Z Z - Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z - Time to check their pockets for candy! Z Z Z Z Z Z
26 September 2003
Tough audience. Boo! Booo! Boo! Boo! - How about if I just fall of this fence and land on my head? - Just gives you a awrm. fuzzy feeling for mankindm doesn't it? Yeah! All right! CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
27 September 2003
- I have the last cookie! - The VERY last one! - And I'm not sharing! - - Okay, okay, this is plastic. - Gee, I wonder what happened to the last REAL cookie. BURP
28 September 2003
It's a cold, dark morning. - It's hailing...locusts are eating the lawn... - The fence is on fire... - Just another average monday.
29 September 2003
Hey, worm...worm? Yes? - I thought this was your front door. It is. - I'm sweeping out my garage.
30 September 2003