Who knows what the future holds? Less of this, I hope. - Maybe medical science will make major advances. - Like curing those little floaty specks at the edge of our vision. And the big one in the middle of mine.
- You know, boys, I was thinking... - What would life be like if cats and dogs wer ein charge? - Hmmm...interesting. - I'll have to give this some thought. - Get us something to eat, clean my litter box, give Odie his bath, and I'll get back
Sigh... - Garfield, I gotta do something with my life. Why start now? - I don't know what to do. DO what I do. - I guess I'll raise my standards. I've lowered my standards. - I'll be tougher on myself! Now I'm easier on myself. - I'll take on
BEWARE Of The DOGS - BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! - Oops, I'm late for another appointment! - I'm going to turn you over to my assistant, Spot! Uh... - How's it going, pal? Uh... - According to your chart, I'm to bark at you, right? Uh... - Arf!
- * DING DONG Someone's at the door. - Hiya, kiddo. Grandma, what brings you here? - I need a favor. Name it! - You know that martial arts championship tomorrow? - Sure. You want to come over to watch it? - Nope, practice! I'm a contestant!
It's going to take more than one STUPID little alarm clock to get ME up this morning! tick tock - tick tock tick tock Z tick tock tick tock tick tock - tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock This does not bode well... tick tock
So, my contact slipped all the way back in my eye and I couldn't find it. So, I thogut, "Hey! Let's do some major suction!" So, I got this plunger and...well... - Could you maybe give me some help here? You know, grab the handle and give it a
Oh, joy! - I'm so hungry I could just eat... - ...and eat and eat. - ...and eat and eat and eat. - ...and eat and eat and eat and eat. - ...AND EAT AND EAT AND EAT AND EAT AND EAT. - BUT WHY STOP THERE?!
My next guest, as you can see, has two heads. - Has this been a problem for you? A PROBLEM?! NOOO! - Ever hear the expression "two heads are better than one!?! ...ever hear it EIGHT GAZILLION TIMES A DAY?!! I think he hit a nerve.
hop hop hop - Excuse me, Mr. Cat, sir... - would you like to contribute to our blood drive? - Even a small donation would be greatly appreciated. - You're a flea, aren't you? Um...well, uh...Yeh, I guess. - STONK - That teeny hurse's cap
Sigh.. - Well, I'm on a diet again, and you know what that means... - Sorry I'm late! Food hallucinations. - There was a little twelve-pickle pileup in the kitchen. - Traffic was backed up for several floor tiles. - - Not very filling, but
Sigh... - Garfield, I'm depressed. What a absolute shock. - I haven't had a date in months. Time sure flies when you're not having fun. - Maybe I should give Kimmy a call. Wasn't she the one who was raised by wolves? - She was raised by
- Here I am! - The center of the universe! - Bask in the wonder that is me! - But don't overdo it. - Try to keep from getting overexcited and hyperventilating. - Will you be leaving soon? Oh, very well. bask away!
GARFIELD BURP - - Hi! Whoa. - Say, aren't you the invisible man? - No, I'm not. - He's shorter than I am. - He's only about this tall. Oh, yeah. - But don't feel bad. A lot of people confuse us. I think I'll wake up now.
- Boo! Pardon? - Boo. I'm a ghost. You don't say. - Oh, yes. I'm quite frightening. No, you're not. - I'm not? Not even close. - Are you sure? I find you yery pleasant. - I wish I were dead. I'm not sure how to break this to you, pal.
- SLAM! - Look at what I bought at the store, Garfield... - A 20-pound turkey! - We can roast it, and eat it, and then use the leftovers for sandwiches! - - Why did I say "leftovers"? What are leftovers?
* - We now return to "Lorenzo, the Snail Who Saved Christmas". - Oh, woe are we! How will we get these toys to all the kids?! - I'LL do it! Lorenzo the Snail! - Yes, 'tis I, Lorenzo the Snail, here to deliver toys to all the kids! Our hero! -