- - - - - - I'm on the "I have pets" diet.
1 February 2004
You never know what a cat is thinking. - That's right. We're very mysterious. - Eat. Sleep. Eat. sleep. Eat. Sleep.
2 February 2004
You look different. - Have you lost weight? - OH, NO, WAIT! THAT'S NOT IT! - YOU'RE EMPTY! - THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!
3 February 2004
Glop. - -and a sprig of rosemary! - Glop with a sprig of rosemary.
4 February 2004
Is it true that you have nine lives? - No. - It just seems that long when living with YOU.
5 February 2004
I'm the most wonderful man in the world? - You love me madly? - I ddin't have the heart to tell her it was a wrong number. How thoughtful of you, fantasy boy.
6 February 2004
Your breath smells like tuna. - Why, thank you! - I owe it all to "Kitty Tuna mints"!
7 February 2004
BEWARE Of The DOGS - BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! - Oops, I'm late for another appointment! - I'm going to turn you over to my assistant, Spot! Uh... - How's it going, pal? Uh... - According to your chart, I'm to bark at you, right? Uh... - Arf!
8 February 2004
Question, Odie...is dog food made from dogs? - Urp slap - ZIP Nah, it doesn't taste stupid enough.
9 February 2004
- Odie, let's talk effort versus return here. - You know, you can still lead a pointless life without all that running around.
10 February 2004
Odie, in honor of your gullibility... - I'D LIKE TO PRESENT YOU WITH THIS INVISIBLE TROPHY! - GARFIELD!
11 February 2004
Odie can't remember where he buried his bone. - Yes... - It's the dreaded glasses-on-the-forehead syndrome.
12 February 2004
It had to happen. - Odie chased his tail once too often. - Now it's hiding from him.
13 February 2004
And now, to explain why dogs drool so much, here's the dog who wrote the book... - -ODIE! - Swim on over here, pal!
14 February 2004
YAWN - I'm exhausted. - Must sleep. - Now I'm wide awake. - Now I'm sleepy. - Wide awake. - Z Now what?
15 February 2004
I drew up a list of thing I don't want you to claw. - - I guess I should have put the list on the list.
16 February 2004
Nobody knows what the mysterious cat is thinking. - - Not even the mysterious cat.
17 February 2004
YAWN - - Hey, I was just thinking about you.
18 February 2004
- How about giving me a big smile? Why? - You already have one.
19 February 2004
I'm going to go make a sandwich. - Well, be quick about it. - I don't have all day to stel it, you know.
20 February 2004
Do you ever get that sleepy feeling in the middle of the afternoon? - I do. - And this afternoon has lasted 25 years.
21 February 2004
- Mom, dad, Doc Boy...we're here! - We were bored just sitting at home watching the TV. - So we came over for a visit. -
22 February 2004
You can swat me, but there will be another spider to take my place! - Very well then. SMACK - I'll renew my newspaper subscription.
23 February 2004
I'm not coming any closer. - SMACK! - My latest invention: magazine on a stick.
24 February 2004
Hee, hee, hee. When that cat gets here I'm going to swat him with this magazine! - Uh-oh...too heavy! - Couldn't wait for me, huh?
25 February 2004
Hey, cat! - This is my lawyer, Sid. I have a restraining order against you! - Uh, why the smile? I've never squished a lawyer.
26 February 2004
- Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip! - YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! I wish the cat were here to swat me.
27 February 2004
- SMACK - Ha! Ha! Just kidding! OH! WELL THAT MAKEs IT ALL RIGHT THEN!
28 February 2004
- * DING DONG Someone's at the door. - Hiya, kiddo. Grandma, what brings you here? - I need a favor. Name it! - You know that martial arts championship tomorrow? - Sure. You want to come over to watch it? - Nope, practice! I'm a contestant!
29 February 2004