* HONNNK!!! - You do that to me every year! But what better way to start the year. - -than with a cruel laugh at your expense?
1 January 2005
- Garfield... - ...i love you. - I love you, too. pat pat pat - But do you respect me? - - I love you, too. pat pat pat
2 January 2005
Well, the holidays are officially over. - Time to get back to my old routine... - What are YOU doing? My old routine.
3 January 2005
I think I'll lie here all day. - I can't think of anything to do today. - Bum.
4 January 2005
Garfield, all you do is sleep. - Sleep, and sleep, and sleep, and sleep. - Know what I call someone like that? Frisky?
5 January 2005
Time for a nice nap... - Th eice-cream truck is coming up the street! - - Looks like we've got ourselves in a real dilemma here...
6 January 2005
You are the laziest creature on earth. - YES! - I'd celebrate, but that might cost me my ranking.
7 January 2005
Imagine what your life would be like if you had wings. - Grim... - I'd have to sleep on my stomach.
8 January 2005
- You mice have it nice. - A little cheese and you're happy. You got that right. - Not so with cats. - We need more out of life. More? - Like naps. But that's less! - With cats, less IS more.
9 January 2005
Z - Huh? What happened? - You're awake. Oh, so that's what this is.
10 January 2005
SOMEone clawed the couch. - *I* have claws! - Ooh! Ooh! Blame me! Blame me!
11 January 2005
I can't figure this riddle out. - And they printed the answer upside down! - Oh, great! The answer's right side up, but now the eiddle's upside down! That's my exit cue.
12 January 2005
- - Dogs put way too much effort into doing nothing.
13 January 2005
Ellen, words cannot describe my feelings for you... - -so let me express them with music instead. - Anna-one, anna-two... Anna bye-bye, Ellen.
14 January 2005
I thought we were going to have fun today. Hmmm... - REMEMBER that nap we took? - Maybe it happened again.
15 January 2005
Ungh. - Unnnggghhh. - ERRRRRGGGHHHH - HUP!-AAAARRRGGGHH - POP! - HA! It's OFF! - * LALALALALALALA * The "pickle jar lid victory dance".
16 January 2005
Jon, wake up! - I have news! - click I'm shedding!
17 January 2005
Behind you is an awful lot of cat hair. - - Stop following me!
18 January 2005
May I have a word with you? - I believe this cat hair is yours. - Not anymore.
19 January 2005
It's like Jon always says, you can't have too much cat hair in the house. - - Well he doesn't ALWAYS say it.
20 January 2005
- - GARFIELD! Like I can stop shedding on command!
21 January 2005
I'm going to rake the living room. - - I was shedding in the kitchen, too!
22 January 2005
- You're a good friend, Odie. - And do you know why? - Because even after all I've done to you over the years... - You must turn the other cheek and take it in stride. - Kick Me
23 January 2005
I'm bored. - OW! - You kicked me! And now you're not bored!
24 January 2005
Today I got my head stuck in a wastebasket. Uh-huh. - The I got the wastebasket stuck in a trash can. Okay... - Then I got the trash can stuck in a dumpster. Let's skip to the landfill, shall we?
25 January 2005
Garfield? Yes? - You glued my elbows to the table again, didn't you? Yup. - And my cup, too! Now, try to take your hand off your face.
26 January 2005
- SLAP - Tag team begging.
27 January 2005
I never get invited to parties. - - I blame you. Everyone else THANKS me.
28 January 2005
- WHIRRRRR - Had a little trouble with the can opener. You're pathetic.
29 January 2005
click - My next guest is a ghost. - Welcome to the show. Glad to be here. - So, what's new with you? Not much, really. I'm dead, you know. - And what's that like? It's kind of fun... I can float throuch walls, and... - BOO! YAAAH! - -do that.
30 January 2005
Let's talk coincidence. - Is it any coincidence that a canary fits perfectly on a hot dog bun? - I think not. Come back here!
31 January 2005