Hey! You're the cat who ate my brother! - - You're the cat who ate my two brothers! I love this family!
1 February 2005
COUGH! HACK! COUGH! - HACK - Whoa! Did you eve rhave a canary go down the wrong pipe? You're disgusting.
2 February 2005
- - This decoy isn't working.
3 February 2005
- - You must think birds aren't very observant. On average, two out of three of them aren't.
4 February 2005
I am a songbird. - I bring joy to all who hear me. - And to some who don't.
5 February 2005
- pack pack pack - roll roll - roll roll roll - roll roll roll - roll roll roll roll - Uh... Break out the paper cones and the strawberry syrup!
6 February 2005
Bring me food! - You ate all the food. - Bring me a mint!
7 February 2005
sniff sniff sniff Odir is on the trail of somethin. - THUD - The wall.
8 February 2005
Hello, Luigi's? I'd like to order a smal- - llLARGE - Pizza to go. A leg hair.
9 February 2005
*snap* *snap* - Yes? - Scratch my nose.
10 February 2005
Mary only dates compassionate guys. - I have to do something kind... - I could give someone a pedicure! Step away from the cat.
11 February 2005
- Rain. - THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! - Stop banging your head against the wall!
12 February 2005
- tappity tappity tappity tappity - tappity tappity tappity tappity - tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity tappity - tappity ta-pit-tap tad... ta-p... ta...
13 February 2005
I hope you don't mind me saying... - But I think you're swell. - Aw, shucks. Now what?
14 February 2005
- - I love ya, buddy! Me, I'm just being a phony!
15 February 2005
Nobody is nicer than I am! - Oh, once there was someone... - ...but I took care of thet.
16 February 2005
I'm better than you! - - Huzzah.
17 February 2005
You're awfully impressed with yourself, aren't you? - - Yes, we are.
18 February 2005
- I'm staring yt you! - Who can blame you?
19 February 2005
* - - Out of my way, bozo. - I said step aside, Clyde! - Very well, I'll just stand here until you move. - - Garfield! It's been days! Where have you been? Waiting for a guy to melt.
20 February 2005
sniff sniff sniff sniff - Ahhhh...the smell of burning goats. - Jon's turned the furnace on.
21 February 2005
- OKAY, GUYS, THE COAST IS CLEAR! - Advance scout.
22 February 2005
I love winter. - FWUMP - -about this much.
23 February 2005
Look, Jon! I built a snowcat! - What's that? Well, what do you know! - I believe he hacked up a snowball.
24 February 2005
The forecast calls for a really bad blizzard today. - - Great. Now I'll be stuck here till the snowplows come.
25 February 2005
Someday it will warm up. - And you will melt into a puddle of water. - Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind a sweater today.
26 February 2005
- High five. - SLAP - OIOIOING! - - -
27 February 2005
Oooh! You must be the cat with the rolled-up newspaper! - SMACK - I thought he was one of those urban legends.
28 February 2005