- - Z Hammock.
1 March 2005
- - I hate humidity. No kidding.
2 March 2005
- - Is that a chain? I've put on a little weight, okay?
3 March 2005
All hail! I am king of the spiders! - SMACK! - I might have been more impressed if I were a spider as well. Good point.
4 March 2005
Wouldn't you like to be like your old man when you grow up, son? - SMACK! - Gee, I wonder what mom's up to?
5 March 2005
- I've gained weight. - Now I've lost it... - Now I've gained it again! - And I lost it again! - NOW IT'S BACK!!! - YAAAAHHH! That's for not changing my batteries, lardo!
6 March 2005
You think I'm pretty stupid, don't you? - - Why are you looking at me like that? This is the stare of agreement.
7 March 2005
GOTTA DANCE! - WAAHHH CRASH - I guess that sounds better than "Gotta fall down".
8 March 2005
- - Bad ear day.
9 March 2005
tap tap tap tap - YAAAHHH! I CAN'T STAND THE BOREDOM! - It seems fond of you!
10 March 2005
Hello. - YAAAAHHH! - All I said was, "Hello". YAAAAHHH!
11 March 2005
- You have tuna on your breath. - Oh, yeah. GULP
12 March 2005
boink boink - boink boink - boink - boink - bonk - SPLAT! - Heh heh heh
13 March 2005
Snails are slow. You - take - that back.
14 March 2005
Do you snails ever leave your shells? For only two reasons... - And what are they? - Fire drills and skinny.dipping.
15 March 2005
I guess I'll park it here for tonight. - Would you mind hooking me up? Not at all. - Air conditioning.
16 March 2005
It's been nice visiting with you, Mr. Snail, but I have to leave. Me too. - - Say, you're faster than you look. Back at you.
17 March 2005
Boy, snails have it good. - They can retreat into their shells, shut out the world, and sleep away. - I should be so lucky.
18 March 2005
- ! - NAP AHOY!
19 March 2005
- Oh, no! - My sock puppet has turned into a bloodthirsty zombie! - He attacks an unsuspecting victim! - What are you doing, Garfield? And sucks his life forces rigth out through his skull! Sigh Oh! This is so horrible I can't watch! - I'm
20 March 2005
Hey! Where did my lunch go?! - BURP - Oh, yeah.
21 March 2005
Uh-oh. Lunch doesn't agree wit hbreakfast. - They're battling it out... - BURP -and lunch wins.
22 March 2005
I finished gnawing the furniture. Now I'm off to eat some cheese and then to chew on socks. - Garfield... I'm on it, Jon. - Pace yourself!
23 March 2005
Bark What? - BARK What? - BARK! Well there's no need to yell.
24 March 2005
Ellen, if you hand up on me, you'll break my heart. - CLICK - Nowww we wait for the guilt to set in. And wait...and wait...and wait...
25 March 2005
- I always find it amazing how cats can stare out into space for hours on end. - Z
26 March 2005
- A lone donut! - - - - Aren't you going to eat that? Not yet. - I'm waiting for the rest of the herd to return.
27 March 2005
Nothing makes sense anymore! - My world is spinning out of control! - Here. Salvation!
28 March 2005
That's breakfast, lunch, and dinner... - Oh...and a couple of snacks! - Now all I have to do is chew! You're disgusting.
29 March 2005
The mighty hunter stalks his prey. - He circles and closes in upwind... - He singles out the weakest taco...
30 March 2005
You can't always get what you want. - - I can, but you can't.
31 March 2005