...and now back to our show on natural disasters... - Help! The creek's risin'! The floods-they're a-comin'! - Augglubbbbll-glub-l-glubb.
1 August 2005
Ellen, I have the perfect evening planned for us. - -do whe what? - Well, yeah, we do kind of have to be together. And poof goes another perfect evening.
2 August 2005
Ellen, I'd give ANYTHING if you'd go out with me. - Wow. - That's a lot of zeros. You could always hock your dignity.
3 August 2005
Ellen, my life is meaningless without you. IT's meaningless anyway. - - What do you mean my life is meaningless ANYway?!! Great minds think alike.
4 August 2005
What's that, Ellen? ...you think I'm boring? - Me? ...BORING?! - Well, Ellen, let me tell you a little story... Z Z
5 August 2005
Ellen, if you hang upon me, I'll never call you again! - CLICK - Oh, poor, poor Ellen... Poor, poor beside-herself-with-joy Ellen.
6 August 2005
- I think I'll hypnotize Odie. - Hmm. He appears to already be in a trance. - Of course with dogs, it's hard to tell. - Let's see how receptive he is to suggestion. - You are a chiiickennn... - cluck cluck cluck Is Odie hypnotized? No. Just
7 August 2005
Let's play "Scary Words". Riiight. Words don't scare me. - "Lasagna Famine". - Garfield? Breathe! I can't breathe!
8 August 2005
Ow! - Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! - Never iron pants while you're wearing them. Thanks. I'll remember that the next time I wear pants.
9 August 2005
Garfield! Why is there a fish in your dish?! - I'm returning him to his natural habitat. sploosh! - ...my stomach!
10 August 2005
Picnic time! - All right! - Don't I get a sandwich? Blankets don't eat.
11 August 2005
Cat breath... - ...versus dog breath. - You be the judge!
12 August 2005
Cookies - * - This will save you a step. Cookies
13 August 2005
- What do you do today...what to do? ... - I could raid the fridge... - Or watch some TV... - Or take a nap... - *I* know! - I'll go see what that rascal, Odie, is up to.
14 August 2005
HACK! - Garfield! - Is this your feather? Do I look like a canary?
15 August 2005
You know, you can't eat just one canary. - Once I start eating canaries, I just can't stop! - So, what's YOUR favorite snack food?
16 August 2005
So, I sneak up on this cat, see... - And then I beat the stuffing out of him! - I think I'll go for a cheese sandwich.
17 August 2005
Being yellow in color, you would think canaries would have a buttery flavor. - But they don't. - Go away. Or lemony!
18 August 2005
Those are Murray's feathers! - This can only mean one thing... - Murray's molting! I like you.
19 August 2005
I was in your neighborhood, so I thought I'd hand deliver this. Gee thanks, dag. - Garfield! We got an invitation to Blondie and Dagwood's anniversary party! FOOD! - "No gifts. Casual dress. Dialogue and lettering will be provided". - Yesss!
20 August 2005
- * dingle dingle Oh. Odieee. skit skit skit skit - * dingle dingle dingle dingle No traction on the linoleum. skitty skitty skitty skitty skitty - * dingle dingle dingle dingle dingle dingle skittitty skittitty skittitty skittitty skittitty
21 August 2005
Hey, Garfield! I baked a cake today! - Do tell. - But I guess you know that. Duh.
22 August 2005
- - So that's why the ceiling fan stopped.
23 August 2005
Wait! You can't eat me! - Why? Uh, well...'cause I'm plastic? Yeh, that's it! I'm plastic! - If you're gonna lie, you gotta lie with authority. I'll remember that.
24 August 2005
Jon, you are such a klutz. Get off the floor. - You pushed me off my chair! - And why must you dwell on the past?!
25 August 2005
- POING - He's holding his concentration better than usual.
26 August 2005
Care to try out the non-stick surface of my new skillet? Sure! - What fun! In fact, I want to invite all my friends, too! I'll be right back! - Perhaps my ploy was a bit too obvious...
27 August 2005
* RIIIN... Hello? - Mrs. Feeny is on the phone. Give her my love. - She's angry with you again. She's beautiful when she scrowls. - I can hear her teeth grinding. In her mouth, or in the glass? - She wants to know where her blommers are.
28 August 2005
Woe is me! - My dish is empty! - * ding Thank goodness my prk chops are ready.
29 August 2005
That's odd. - It's missing. - Garfield, have you seen twnty pounds of kitty litter? Memo of self: read labels.
30 August 2005
I've stolen Odie's bone! - It's all mine! - And boy, is this disgusting!
31 August 2005