Here they come... - Christmas cookies! - Shaped like little harried last-minute shoppers. Let's put them out of their misery.
1 December 2006
It's a Christmas card from our cable company. - Interesting illustration... - Santa beating a satellite dish with a giant candy cane.
2 December 2006
- Daer Santa, My name is Jon. - I have been good all year. - My dog, Odie, has been good all year. - And my cat, Garfield, - - says, "Hi."
3 December 2006
It's one of those snowing-outside, toasty-warm-inside evenings... - Perfect for curling up with a good book. -
4 December 2006
I thought I'd start my Christmas cards early this year! - - I don't believe me either. Race you to the couch.
5 December 2006
Think we should send Mrs. Feeny a Christmas card? - - It IS the holiday season, you know. Can't we just flock her chihuahua instead?
6 December 2006
Happy Holidays, from Jon, Garfield and Odie - Happy Jonnydays, from Hol, Oldfield and Garil. - Time for a little break. Hippy Frollijons,
7 December 2006
Garfield! Stop trying to peek at your presnets! - And by the way, those don't really work. - Rats. Garfield
8 December 2006
Look, Garfield...I made gingerbread men! - Isn't he cute? Yep. - Too cute to live.
9 December 2006
beep beep bip bip beep boop beep - boop bip beep boop beep boop boop bip beep bip beep bip boop bip beep - boop bip bip bip boop beep beepbip beep bip boop beep boop bip beep bip bip boop beep beep bip boop beep bip beep bip bip boop beep bip
10 December 2006
schlurp schlurp - MMMMMMMMMMMMMM - Eggnog always tastes better in a Santa hat.
11 December 2006
- - Is my nose really that big?
12 December 2006
Liz is coming over! Again?! - We're going to make a snowman! Liz, Liz, Liz! Enough already with Liz! - She'a bringing some of her special holiday fudge. Don't you ever lose this woman.
13 December 2006
This is fun, Jon. What would you like to do for dinner? - Why don't we just order chinese food and watch an old Christmas movie o TV? - He gets emotional around the holidays, doesn't he? Actually, I think it was the chinese food that did it.
14 December 2006
Jon...your couch is covered in cat hair! - I like that in a man. - You can't have her anymore. *I* love her.
15 December 2006
- Hey, pal... - Who told you horizontal stripes were flattering?
16 December 2006
- Guess what, Garfield? - Santa will be here in one week! - - - - Blink! I can't. I'm stuck.
17 December 2006
* FA-LA-LA-LA-LA... * FA-LA-LA-LA-LA... * FA-LA-LA-LA-LA... - * FA-LA-LA-LA-GAK! - My singing wreath! Just fa-la-la-la-ed its last la.
18 December 2006
It's from Santa..."Dear Garfield, I got your letter telling me how god you've been all year... - -Who do you think you're trying to kid?! - Just kidding! It's the gas bill.
19 December 2006
- - Thank you, Odie!
20 December 2006
BARK! BARK! BARK! - Merry Christmas, dog! Why...thanks! -
21 December 2006
How did Christmas caroling go? - - That's a lot of chocolate chips. I was in fine voice.
22 December 2006
Happy holidays, Herman! Same to you, cat. - 'sup? Oh, my brother-in-law's been visiting all month. - What did you ask for from Santa? For you to eat him.
23 December 2006
- I heard something... - Did you hear something? - It sounded like big boots clomping around! - And look! The cookies are gone! - You don't suppose... clomp clomp clomp clomp CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP - munch munch munch munch
24 December 2006
Z - Rise and shine! CLICK! - Chistmas mornings get earlier every year. Which one should we open first, Odie?
25 December 2006
HI Liz...merry Christmas! - And THANKS for the CD! It was just what I wanted! This woman must really love you. - How did you know? "Polka Joe, Live at the Aztec Bowling Alley".
26 December 2006
C'mon, Garfield, just one picture in the sweater mom made for you. - Hold still now...I want this to be good. - Are you smiling? Take a wild guess.
27 December 2006
I invited Liz over for new year's eve! - - We're gonna need a bigger couch.
28 December 2006
Party hats...check. Noisemakers...check. Punch...check. Lampshade... - Lampshade? Check.
29 December 2006
Garfield! Liz isn't even here yet! - Stay out of the dip! Sheesh. - Some party THIS is.
30 December 2006
- * I'm glad you could come over, Liz. Me too. - You're going to experience a real Arbuckle Family New Year's! 10...9...8... - 7...6...5... OK, get ready! - 4...3...2...1... Here it comes! - HAPPY NEW YEAR! Z
31 December 2006