Here they come... - Christmas cookies! - Shaped like little harried last-minute shoppers. Let's put them out of their misery.
1 December 2006
It's a Christmas card from our cable company. - Interesting illustration... - Santa beating a satellite dish with a giant candy cane.
2 December 2006
- Daer Santa, My name is Jon. - I have been good all year. - My dog, Odie, has been good all year. - And my cat, Garfield, - - says, "Hi."
3 December 2006
It's one of those snowing-outside, toasty-warm-inside evenings... - Perfect for curling up with a good book. -
4 December 2006
I thought I'd start my Christmas cards early this year! - - I don't believe me either. Race you to the couch.
5 December 2006
Think we should send Mrs. Feeny a Christmas card? - - It IS the holiday season, you know. Can't we just flock her chihuahua instead?
6 December 2006
Happy Holidays, from Jon, Garfield and Odie - Happy Jonnydays, from Hol, Oldfield and Garil. - Time for a little break. Hippy Frollijons,
7 December 2006
Garfield! Stop trying to peek at your presnets! - And by the way, those don't really work. - Rats. Garfield
8 December 2006
Look, Garfield...I made gingerbread men! - Isn't he cute? Yep. - Too cute to live.
9 December 2006
you doing? Text messaging my Christmas list. bip send -
10 December 2006
schlurp schlurp - MMMMMMMMMMMMMM - Eggnog always tastes better in a Santa hat.
11 December 2006
- - Is my nose really that big?
12 December 2006
Liz is coming over! Again?! - We're going to make a snowman! Liz, Liz, Liz! Enough already with Liz! - She'a bringing some of her special holiday fudge. Don't you ever lose this woman.
13 December 2006
This is fun, Jon. What would you like to do for dinner? - Why don't we just order chinese food and watch an old Christmas movie o TV? - He gets emotional around the holidays, doesn't he? Actually, I think it was the chinese food that did it.
14 December 2006
Jon...your couch is covered in cat hair! - I like that in a man. - You can't have her anymore. *I* love her.
15 December 2006
- Hey, pal... - Who told you horizontal stripes were flattering?
16 December 2006
- Guess what, Garfield? - Santa will be here in one week! - - - - Blink! I can't. I'm stuck.
17 December 2006
* FA-LA-LA-LA-LA... * FA-LA-LA-LA-LA... * FA-LA-LA-LA-LA... - * FA-LA-LA-LA-GAK! - My singing wreath! Just fa-la-la-la-ed its last la.
18 December 2006
It's from Santa..."Dear Garfield, I got your letter telling me how god you've been all year... - -Who do you think you're trying to kid?! - Just kidding! It's the gas bill.
19 December 2006
- - Thank you, Odie!
20 December 2006
BARK! BARK! BARK! - Merry Christmas, dog! Why...thanks! -
21 December 2006
How did Christmas caroling go? - - That's a lot of chocolate chips. I was in fine voice.
22 December 2006
Happy holidays, Herman! Same to you, cat. - 'sup? Oh, my brother-in-law's been visiting all month. - What did you ask for from Santa? For you to eat him.
23 December 2006
- I heard something... - Did you hear something? - It sounded like big boots clomping around! - And look! The cookies are gone! - You don't suppose... clomp clomp clomp clomp CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP - munch munch munch munch
24 December 2006
Z - Rise and shine! CLICK! - Chistmas mornings get earlier every year. Which one should we open first, Odie?
25 December 2006
HI Liz...merry Christmas! - And THANKS for the CD! It was just what I wanted! This woman must really love you. - How did you know? "Polka Joe, Live at the Aztec Bowling Alley".
26 December 2006
C'mon, Garfield, just one picture in the sweater mom made for you. - Hold still now...I want this to be good. - Are you smiling? Take a wild guess.
27 December 2006
I invited Liz over for new year's eve! - - We're gonna need a bigger couch.
28 December 2006
Party hats...check. Noisemakers...check. Punch...check. Lampshade... - Lampshade? Check.
29 December 2006
Garfield! Liz isn't even here yet! - Stay out of the dip! Sheesh. - Some party THIS is.
30 December 2006
- * I'm glad you could come over, Liz. Me too. - You're going to experience a real Arbuckle Family New Year's! 10...9...8... - 7...6...5... OK, get ready! - 4...3...2...1... Here it comes! - HAPPY NEW YEAR! Z
31 December 2006