Z - click - Ooh! Let's watch "Revenge of the Doofus Snatchers"! click - I was thinking more like "The Flowers that Betrayed Me". click - Well, then I say we watch wrestling! click - Not if we're watching "Tragic Love" first! click - See,
1 April 2007
- You should stop drinking coffee. - Maybe after this earthquake.
2 April 2007
Would you like to go for a walk in the park, Liz? Yes, I would. - Cool! - Can I come along? Why not? Mr. Insecurity.
3 April 2007
Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! Moo! - It's MEOW! - Told you I could make him say it!
4 April 2007
Have you no shame? - - Nope. I'm still a cat.
5 April 2007
- - THUD! That was a pleasant walk.
6 April 2007
Life is filled with joy! - Instead of lasagna, I decided to serve granola for dinner. - Life was just toying with me.
7 April 2007
Another rainy sunday. - Rainy sundays are always the same...the steady patter of rain on the roof... - The comforting thrum of the furnace in the basement... - The sound of water rushing through the gutters and downspouts... - Jon shrieking
8 April 2007
I'll have a burger. - Beef, turkey, chicken, tofu, veggie, buffalo, or ostrich? - Hello? ...hello? Ah, the curse of the decision-impaired...brain lock.
9 April 2007
Our floor show is about to begin... - It's time for... "The Chicken Dance"! - * LA LA LA LA LA LA * You hit the lights. I'll eat the chrorus line.
10 April 2007
I call this "Jumpin' Java" - Some Mexican jumping beans were accidentally ground in with the coffee beans. - Could I get some cream and a mallet?
11 April 2007
What's on the menu today, Irma? - Dust bunny surprise. - What's a "dust bunny"? And why are the floors cleaner than usual?
12 April 2007
Irma, the men's room is out of soap. Thanks, hon. - - HANDS OFF THE COUNTER!
13 April 2007
How's the stew, hon? Stew? - I thought this was SOUP! Oh. - How's the soup, then?
14 April 2007
- Ewww! - There's a FLY in my coffee! - zzzz - What could be more disgusting than THAT?! - - That.
15 April 2007
* - SMACK - You're mean! And you whistle off-key.
16 April 2007
When I'm with Liz, I feel like a different person. - When I'm with you, I feel like... - Me. We pets do have that grounding effect on folks.
17 April 2007
Liz brings out the MAN in me! - WAH-HA! HA! HA! *SNORT* HA! HA! HA! - I prefer you laugh at me to my face! That would be impolite.
18 April 2007
Wow. - That's a big bowlof dip. - Chip coming through!
19 April 2007
- I enjoy pretendig to read. - It's important that we all keep up the illusion of being well-informed!
20 April 2007
The more you learn... - ...the more you... ...um... - ...learn. Thank you, Professor Redundant.
21 April 2007
- BOOT! - WOOMP! - BWONK! - THOOMP! - * BLOOONG - You should be more active. I don't think Odie could take it.
22 April 2007
This is my interpreter. - This way you'll be able to understand what I'm saying! - Meow Squeak What is going on here?
23 April 2007
- - Why did a mouse just hug me? I gave him your lunch.
24 April 2007
- - Garfield... 5.9 Too high of a score?
25 April 2007
- - Isn't that sideways? Let's just say I'm not happy with my contractor.
26 April 2007
What happened to all the cheese puffs? - - Okay, Skinny, let's see your fingers.
27 April 2007
Let go! Let go! - - Aha! I've got you now!
28 April 2007
- - - stomp stomp - BOING BOING - Keep Off Grass Talk about an open invitation!
29 April 2007
If my life were any more exciting, I'd need a stunt double. - That was a JOKE, Garfield. - I'm not Garfield, I'm his stunt double.
30 April 2007