There's Little Cletus Snitch...he lived up the road from us. - He was a mean kid...always teasing the farm animals. - Then one day a cow ate him. And the Snitch Burger was born.
1 August 2009
- - - - WHIP SLAP! - SPLAT! - Learned that from a Jersey cow. - Those Jersey girls are TOUGH!
2 August 2009
- - Working at home has its disadvantages.
3 August 2009
Cookies! - - I thought I heard flour being sifted! You're incredible.
4 August 2009
I like to think of myself as an outdoorsman. Oh, no! - I'm going to do it! No! Don't do it! - I'm going to open a window! You're a wild man!
5 August 2009
squeek squeek squeek squeek - New shoes. Ah. - squeek squeek squeek
6 August 2009
- - My new shoes are too tight. You think?
7 August 2009
I brlieve in planning ahead. - Becaaauuuuse... - If you spend enought ime planning, you never actually have to do anything.
8 August 2009
- - I was just thinking... - Oh, about your pitful existence? - And how, with your limited mental assets, only hopelessness and despair await you for eternity? - ...and there's nothing you can do about it?! - I was just thinking about getting
9 August 2009
splat - splat splat splat splat splat splat splat splat - I see Mrs. Feeny got a new scope for her paintball gun. You'd think it would improve her aim.
10 August 2009
Another threatening letter from Mrs. Feeny. - She's hired a txidermist. - That's his concept sketch. I look so lifelike.
11 August 2009
Who's that? Our neighbor, Mrs. Feeny. - Interesting yard. She's quite the gardener. - I meant the high-voltage fence Oh, that. You get used to the hum.
12 August 2009
I don't think Mrs. Feeny really hates Garfield at all. - I just think she's a very unhappy person, who- - Uh-oh. Here she comes. I've been here all day.
13 August 2009
Don't you think you and Mrs. Feeny should make up and be friends? - HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! - Did your little talk do any good? It seemed to cheer him up.
14 August 2009
Have you been harassing Mrs. Feeny? Yes. - I harassed her, and I'd gladly do it again! BWA-ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! - It's a good thing he can't hear me.
15 August 2009
- Liz and I went shopping at the mall today. - They opened a new pet buotique. - You wouldn't believe some of the stuff they sell there. - Oh, no...you wouldn't. - You didn't. - I'll give you a dollar to eat his credit cards. Tuff Kitty
16 August 2009
- - It's "Lasagna Week" on the cooking channel.
17 August 2009
- Will Eat Homework For Food - Times are tough.
18 August 2009
- What are you doing? Waiting for my spotlight. - You'd think he'd have learned something about cats by now.
19 August 2009
What a boring day. - -
20 August 2009
Look, if you dare, into the dark world of the dog... - pant pant pant pant pant pant pant pant scratch scratch scratch - Good luck sleeping tonight.
21 August 2009
Ah! - Eggs! - Now, where's the nest with the bacon?
22 August 2009
- - - - - - Drink meeeeee. I'm gonna need all the cream you've got.
23 August 2009
- EEEEEEEK - Um...I mean, get the mouse. This goes right in my blog.
24 August 2009
I did not sleep a wink last night! Okay, okay... - I'll look into it. - Uh, Tommy, could I have a word with you?
25 August 2009
Garfield, we really need to talk about this mouse problem. - - Go ahead. Anything you say to him, you can say to us.
26 August 2009
- - Oh, the blight of urban sprawl.
27 August 2009
nibble nibble - Whew! Stuffed! - Sharing with mice is nice.
28 August 2009
Weird. The cheese drawer in the refrigerator... - Is FULL of these tiny pieces of paper. - Stop with the I.O.U.s No, no...I'm good for it.
29 August 2009
- - sniff sniff sniff - - - - BURP?
30 August 2009
Happiness is contagious! - - I'm immune.
31 August 2009