- - Hey there, guy! - Hi, boy! - Howdy-doo! * - Sigh... - It's lonely being a scale on new year's day.
1 January 2012
I seek truth! - - But a cookie will do.
2 January 2012
- Don't ever change, Jon! - Want to look like a winner? Hang around a loser.
3 January 2012
- It's nice to be stared at by you, Garfield. - FINALLY somebody gets it!
4 January 2012
Odie, I would like to speak seriously to you. - - But that would be impossible.
5 January 2012
Sometimes I wonder... - I wonder what life would be like without you. - Would I be happier? You'll never know.
6 January 2012
Remember the time I stepped on your tail? - The important thing is that YOU remember it. - When the weather is damp, I still walk with a limp.
7 January 2012
- Yip! - Don't do that! - Yip? Yeah, that. - - - BARK!
8 January 2012
I'm a happy cat! I'm a happy cat! - Uh... - Boy, that donut wore off fast.
9 January 2012
I'm not going to bite you. - But I AM going to disrespect you in my blog. - Kids.
10 January 2012
Cats are better than dogs. - And not to present the other side, here's Odie. - Hey! No puppy-dog eyes!
11 January 2012
BURP! BURP! BURP! BURP! - BURP! BURP! BURP! BURP! - Are you quite through?! The good times can't last forever, pal.
12 January 2012
Is that a gag tie? - Uh... - Try saying "yes" and see what happens.
13 January 2012
Hey, Jon. - Check out my happy expression. - Getting nervous yet?
14 January 2012
- BARK! BARK! BARK! - Hey, how about I take you for a walk? - A CAT walking a dog? Are you trying to humiliate me?! No, I was just... - Well, you're doing a good job, mister! - My self-esteem is ruined! Sorry, I was joking. - So...no walk?
15 January 2012
You're not perfect, you know. - I must agree. - It is my one fault.
16 January 2012
I think I look good in a hat. - Odie, not so much.
17 January 2012
- That's not a mouse hole. It's just drawn on the wall. - What is?
18 January 2012
MEOOOOOWWRRRR - ROOWWRR - Can't you rehearse someplace else?! Opera hater.
19 January 2012
I think you'll like the restaurant I've chosen. - Will they have a place to plug in ma jacket? - Changing? Mx jacket clashed with the expression on Liz's face.
20 January 2012
Woo-hoo! - I finally got the knot out of my shoelace! - That was a day well spent.
21 January 2012
Sigh... - I gave up donuts for my new year's resolution, Garfield. - I haven't eaten a donut for three weeks now. - I didn't think it would be so hard. - Boy, I sur emiss them . HI, Liz! - Okay, did you see that? He usually has sprinkles.
22 January 2012
Um...'sup? - Uh...nice shoes! - I'm practicing some things to say to Liz. Leave nothing to chance.
23 January 2012
What's the name of that perfume you're wearing? - You probably smell the chocolate chip cookie in my purse. - That's a long name. Where have you been all my life?
24 January 2012
Jon... - Isn't one of you pant legs a little short? Huh? - GARFIELD! Needed a headband.
25 January 2012
Do you mind if I gaze into your eyes, Liz? Not at all. - - I wasn't trying to hypnotize him. It just happened. Make him cluck like a chicken!
26 January 2012
* KISS - - Lose a bet?
27 January 2012
I don't trust our waiter. - Why is that, Jon? - It's just a feeling. We're out of the (burp) veal.
28 January 2012
- - CHONK - - - - Where's he get the bucket of cherry syrup? Some things are better left unknown...
29 January 2012
All is right in the world. - Today has been one disaster after another. - Fortunately, the world only cares about me.
30 January 2012
- SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK - So you were playing with the cat... Just cut me down.
31 January 2012