* beedle beedle beedle - Jon, how about going out for dinner tonight? Liz - Sure! Sounds great! tic tic tic itc - Let's go to that Italian place. They have the BEST lasagna. - Good choice! - Ho, Jon! It's me! - Did I leave my phone here?
- Liz, I think Garfield has a little cabin fever. - I think we all get that this time of year, Jon. - Besides, how bad could it be? - AAAAAAAAGGG - GGGGGHHHHHH - Wanna come over? Sure, how does june sound?
munch munch munch - Welcome back to "When Wildlife Snaps!" - Here we see a hungry bear approaching a camper... - Who forgot to keep his food in a high, safe place. munch munch - RAAWRRR! AIYEE! - - munch munch munch
- Welcome to your age nightmare, birthday boy! - Readig glasses? Why are you scary? Because when you need me... - You'll never remember where you PUT me! BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAH! - Sorry, still not scary. Oh, no? Just wait, it gets worse! - -
Hey, guys. Hey, Irma. - SURPRISE! - It's customer appreciation day! - You get a "we finally passed our health inspection" balloon... - An "I heart mystery meat" T-Shirt... - And something really special... - An all-day antacid! I'm gett ing
- Come on...come on... - I'll be late for my date with Liz! - HONK! HONK! HONK! - THANKS FOR DRIVING SO LOW, YOU MOUTH-BREATHING, KNUCKLE-DRAGGING, PEA-BRAINED IDIOT! YOU... - ...ooo - You say this is the lates fashion trend? It's called
Sigh... - I remember our family trips. - There's cousin Earl. - He was accidentally left at a rest stop. - He was missing for years. - As it turned out, he was adopted by a pack of wolves. - We got a postcard. "I have acquired a taste for
Sigh... - I wish you coulfd talk, Garfield... - Then we could REALLY communicate. - We could have discussions, and share deep thoughts. - I wonder what wisdom you woul dimpart to me if you could talk right now...what would you say? - CLOP -
I have a business proposition for you... - I'll pay you five bones...and make it look like an accident. - Gotcha, where is he? Hey, Nermal! - Meet my big friend. - AWWWWWWWWWWWWW - You BEAST! How COULD you?! - What happened to you? I hate
- ARF! ARF! ARF! What's wrong, boy? - ARF! ARF! ARF! Is it Timmy? Is he in the well? - Yes! That rotten kid is in the well! - AND I PUSHED HIM! REFUSED TO GIVE ME A NUM-NUM, WILL HE? I SHOWED HIM! I SHOWED EVERYONE! - MWA-HAHAHA! - Uh...I mean
- Oh, I know that look, you're up to something, aren't you? - Either that, or you've already done it, and it's probably something HORRIBLE, too. - Something horrible and shocking that I'm likely to find by accident any MINUTE now! -
- I had a dream about us last night, Garfield. - We were having a picnic, eating sanwiches in a beautiful forest glen... - When suddenly, a huge bear jumped out and attacked us! - Than you sprang in to cation, fought him off with your bare
I'm cute, and you're not. Is that so? - I can be just as cute as you, Nermal. - Oh, yeah? Prove it. Just watch me. - - AWWWWWWWWWWW - Poor dear, did you eat a sick mouse? - You were saying? Go choke on a rainbow.
Sigh... - You haven't played with me in a long time. - You USED to bat me around all day long...now you just IGNORE me! - Oh, please... Well, *I* know when I'm not wanted! - I'm going home to my mother! - ...mother? -
My aunt Orpha used to say, "Christmas comes but once a year". - Then she'd say, "never get under the mistletoe with a molting chicken". - Then she'd play the spoons on her forehead. Aunt Orpha was a few walnuts shy of a fruitcake.
Okay, I'll proofread your letter to Santa! - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! - It's a little repetitious, isn't it? But it drives the point home, though. Don't you think?