Liz canceled our date. - And I'd already made dinner reservations. - Forget it! I'll pretty up.
1 February 2013
I have built a perfect scale model replica of the parthenon. - It took days... - ...probably shouldn't have made it out of chocolate.
2 February 2013
And now back to our game. - Okay, Larry, here's your bonus-round question... - Can you identify this sound? - *PWOINK* - Huh - BOY, that sounds familiar. - PWOINK
3 February 2013
I tell you all my troubles, Garfield... - And the problem is that you can't interact. Not so, Jon. - The problem is that I don't care.
4 February 2013
- - My gums hurt. FINALLY! SOME EXCITEMENT!!!
5 February 2013
Yes, I need to see the dentist. - Jon Arbuckle. - Yes, "the screamer". Dear Blog:
6 February 2013
- - Teeth whitener. You're burning my retinas.
7 February 2013
Hey there, beautiful. - What?!...oh, I'm sorry. - Wrong number. That was Bob the Butcher. Way to ruin our bacon connection!
8 February 2013
I want to set a good example. - BURP! - So everyone please lower your standards.
9 February 2013
* beedle beedle beedle - Jon, how about going out for dinner tonight? Liz - Sure! Sounds great! tic tic tic itc - Let's go to that Italian place. They have the BEST lasagna. - Good choice! - Ho, Jon! It's me! - Did I leave my phone here?
10 February 2013
Liz makes my heart pound. - And makes me sweaty and weak in the knees. - I think it's love. Or malaria.
11 February 2013
Know what you should never do? - Stuff popcorn in your ears. Good advice. - Huh?
12 February 2013
Sometimes I wonder if anyone knows I'm alive. - I mean, do I really exist? - Did you hear something, Garfield? She's good for him.
13 February 2013
I love being with you, Liz. Why, thank you. - I'm so happy. Me too. - Would it be inappropriate to break into song? Yes.
14 February 2013
Jon and I went out tonight, Garfield. - - He danced. Sorry you had to see that.
15 February 2013
I was thinking about us, Jon. - Wondering what the future holds. Yeah! - Maybe we'll have ice cream! Can I get in on this?!
16 February 2013
- It's too bad that we don't have a butler. - He could answer the door. - He could serve us our meals. - He could call us "Sir". - But it'll never happen. - Right, Garfield? That's "sir" to you.
17 February 2013
Z - Z - I shaved my eyebrows! I hate mondays.
18 February 2013
You look a little down, Garfield. - Maybe it's time foooor... - OOO! EEE! OOO! EEE! OOO! EEE! Yes, folks, the happy monkey dance.
19 February 2013
I can't wait till friday. I have a date with Liz! - - Is it friday yet?! Where did I put the tranquilizer darts?
20 February 2013
What a great morning, Garfield. - I feel like I can conquer the world! - I rule! Said the man in the Happy Pony pajamas.
21 February 2013
Know what I like about you, Jon? - My exceptional flossing? - The way I can cross just one eye? You're different.
22 February 2013
Here, Odie, you forgot your suitcase. - - You also forgot to leave.
23 February 2013
- Would you like a donut, Liz? I'd LOVE one. - But I really shouldn't. - So you WOULD like a donut? Absolutely. - But you don't WANT one? No! No, no, NO! - - Women. They're a mystery.
24 February 2013
Gonna sneeze. - WAH-CHOO! - Good one.
25 February 2013
In the future, cats will ruke the world. - - Still.
26 February 2013
"Dear ask a dog..." - "How come you're so slow?" - Signed, "Squirrel in the backyard". YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP!
27 February 2013
Great news, Garfield! - I'm writing a polka opera! - Not enough cotton in the world!
28 February 2013