- Eat meeee. - eeeeat me. Sigh... - Jon, you've gotta help me. Eeeeat meeee. You're weakening, aren't you? - Look, we agreed this wouldn't be easy...we BOTH have to be strong. - Eeeeat meeee. - DONUT BARN The heck with the resolution.
Hmmmmm - Here's a crazy theory, Garfield. - "Cats may be invaders from another planet". - I don't think so. - You're too lazy to make the trip. - And you'd never escape gravity. - Certainly not from the planet Fatso. Where is my disintegrator
Sigh... - Every time I try to say something romantic to Liz, it comes out wrong. - Mybe I just need to practice. - You b eLiz, and I'll say something romantic to you. - Let's see. How about this?... - Your eyes are like deep pools of lumpy
Siiigh - Well, there's a blizzard outside... Don't say it. - We're snowe din... Don't say it. - The cable TV has gone out... Don't say it. - And we're out of hot chocolate. Don't say it. - What ELSE can go wrong? - You said it.
- Let's make snow angels, Garfield! - C'mon! It'll be fun! - All you have to do is fall backward into the snow... - And then flap your arms to make the angel wings! - Watch me! - Coming up next, a local man is gored by his own lawn gnome.
Yep, I think it is... - I think it's about this time, Garfield... - Time for my annual dance to spring! - UNNNGHH...UFFFFFFF...EERRRRRGHHHHH... - HEEP! HOOP! HUP! - GUUUUUHHHHH GUH! GUH! GUH! - Well, nuts. Face it, the daisy days are gone.
Hmmmmm... - I'll have amedium popcorn, and a medium soda. - For an extra dollar, you can get both of those large, with free refills. - Wow! Really? ...I'll TAKE it! - What a deal, huh? - And for another dollar, you can have the bottomless
- Sigh... - I've got this long list of things to do, Garfield... - And all I REALLY want to do is take a long nap on the couch. - But how can I do that without feeling massive guilt?! - - Teache me your ways, o master. Come to the sloth side,
I need a new hobby. Bottle cap collecting wasn't exciting enough for you? - Maybe I can take up bird watching! I can see the headline now... - Or identify different types of wood! "Local cat found bored to death near binoculars".
All we have is noodles, so we're having noodles tonight, Garfield. - The forks are dirty, but we can use these pencils like chopsticks. - And the napkins are still in the laundry, so... Will you please get married!
- - Odie, I need for you to eat these left socks. - Guys, make these pens disappear. Aye, aye, sir. - Hold up, Squeak...this remote goes under the couch. Got it. - You think you can get these keys on top of the fridge? Sure thing, boss. - How
click - Welcome to "Adorable Animals." Here's a puppy who just can't stay awake! - And two kittens who snuggle together in a sunbeam... - As squirrels and bunnies frolic together in the garden outside! - That's it for this week's "Adorable
C'mon, boys, let's go for a walk. - It's a gloomy day, but at least it isn't raining. - Well, at least it isn't snowing. - Well, at least it isn't hailing. - tok tok tok tokWell, at least there isn't lightning. tok tok - CRACK! How about
Hello, Swindell Pizza? I'd like a large pepperoni! No, I don't need a two-liter of soda. Just... - No, I don't need any wings with that. No, I don't want any breadsticks, either, Just the pizza. - AND JUST WHY WOULD I NEED A SERVICE PLAN FOR
Once upon a time there was a house with a man, a dog, and a cat. - The man was thin, the dog was happy, and the cat was fat. - Then the cat ate my breakfast, and the dog chewed up my slippers this morning! This sounds familiar.
Are you going to lie there all day? That's the plan. - You won't get anything done like that. Also part of the plan. - You're going to disintegrate into a big pile of dust and just blown away! Someone's leaked the plan!
What a great night, huh, Garfield? - My aunt Walburga used to say the stars were tiny fairies who watch over us and bring us good luck. - Then she stepped right off the edge of the canyon. I'm going home now.
- Hi, my name's Finn! What's your name? - - I just moved in today! Is this a nice place? Do you like it here? - - It looks like we're going to be roomies! I hope you don't snore, or like loud music... - He just might be too stupid to eat. You
Hey, Garfield, remember aunt Frieda's egg salad from last Christmas? - And the apple cobbler from your birthday, next to the summer salad? - Oh, and there's a piece of mom and dad's wedding cake! Time to clean out the fridge.
** - We interrupt this program to bring you a special bulletin. - Authorities are reporting what appears to be a freak gardening accident. - We have a reporter at the scene now..Stu, what can you tell us? - Well, Laryy, it seems that a local
- I wish I could just lie there doing nothing like you, Garfield. - Look at me...I'm a lazy cat! - I don't move for hours at a time... - Staring off into space... - Totally useless. -Well, I guess I'll go eat my lunch. That's what you (burp)
HI, LIZ! HELLO! GREETINGS! HOLA! HOWDY-DOO! ALOHA! WHAT'S SHAKIN'? HOW'S IT GOIN'?! - NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE US, WE'RE GOING TO RUN UP AND DOWN THE BASEMENT STAIRS 500 TIMES! - CLOMP! CLOMP! CLOMP! CLOMP! CLOMP! CLOMP! CLOMP! CLOMP! CLOMP!
- Phone, find local fitness centers. Just a moment. - I have located three. What would you like to do? - I'd like to join one. YOU?! - YES, me! I'm VERY health conscious! Oh, really? - You have twenty-seven pizza parlors on speed dial. - My
- What do you want to do for new year's eve, Liz? How about dinner and dancing? - I think I'd be happy just ordering pizza and staying home with you, Garfield and Odie. - Are you sure? Because I could get a pet sitter, and - WHOP! - - Was I