You know what's fun? Shoe shopping! - Uh... - Uhhhh... That's good, Jon. Keep that up intil she loses interest and wanders off.
1 July 2016
Jon doesn't know much. - I can tell that you want something. Hmmm. Probably food. - But he does know just enough.
2 July 2016
Oh, Garfield, - Liza and I are going to a movie, and I won't be back until 6:00. - You won't mind if I feed you an hour late, will you? - - - - Or I could have the theater pause the movie at 4:55, and rush home. If it's not too much trouble.
3 July 2016
It's too hot to even move. - - My kind of weather.
4 July 2016
Appearently the planet Earth forgot to pay its light bill today! - What in the world does that mean? -
5 July 2016
munch munch munch - Hey! - Odie ate his own food before I could!
6 July 2016
- jog jog jog jog jog - It's good to take a break every so often.
7 July 2016
Let's just stick with the basics on our shopping list, Garfield. check - The bare essentials of survival. check - Fudge pops? checkarooni
8 July 2016
The TV remote is all across the room. - Guess there's only one thing to do. - Hope my telekinetic powers decide to kick in!
9 July 2016
- Hey, Garfield... - Do you feel like- Nope...can't. - Garfield! Want to- Sorry, I'm booked. - Not today, pal. - I love sundays... - The one day of the week when you actually make plans to do nothing!
10 July 2016
Sigh - I can't go on like this. - Now, THIS...
11 July 2016
So... - How's the summer trating you? - ...Mr. Snowman.
12 July 2016
Warm day. - - TOO warm.
13 July 2016
Sometimes I feel like life's passing me by. - AAAAAAAAANTS!!! - And I'm fine with that.
14 July 2016
Oooo-weee! Check that out! - Where have you BEEN all my life?! - What is he doing? Ogling the ice crea cones. I think I'm in LOVE!
15 July 2016
Help! I can't swim! - Ha! Ha! Just kidding! - Fish are not funny.
16 July 2016
- When I was a little girl, my family would visit my grandma's house every summer. - She had a big backyard, and every night after dinner she'd make two bowls of strawberry ice cream... - And grandma and I would sit in the backyard, eating
17 July 2016
My life is... YAWN - I'm hoping to... YAWN! - Notice how I can finish your sentences?
18 July 2016
I think I should probably go grocery shopping. - I agree wholeheartedly. - When you get down to sucking soy sauce packets, it's time.
19 July 2016
Kiss me! Ugh! No way, you fat, ugly, disgusting pig! - SMACK! At least I'm not flat.
20 July 2016
Help! - Hey! You, at that picnic! - Throw me a sandwich!
21 July 2016
Geez, Jon, there's a lot of SUGAR and FAT on your shopping list. - Maybe you should cross off a couple of things. - I could live without the toothpaste and toilet paper.
22 July 2016
Remember when you brought me flowers? - No. - Exactly... Am I missing something?
23 July 2016
- CLICK Darn it! And we're out of light bulbs! Let's go to the store, Garfield. I'll start the car. - Why do bad things always happen to me? I am such a loser! - Congratulations! You are our MILLIONTH customer! - How does it feel to be MR.
24 July 2016
I'm goimg to run around the block. - - Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal slowly.
25 July 2016
Jon is the most interesting guy I know. - I just sorted my socks! - He's the ONLY guy I know.
26 July 2016
27 July 2016
I'm going to throw myself a surprise party. - - Gosh, I hope I don't suspect anything. No chance of that.
28 July 2016
BAT - Excuse me... - Have you seen my ball of yarn, miss?
29 July 2016
Hark! I hear my prey approaching now! - - Gosh, I sure am hot and cheesy! I love this dream.
30 July 2016
- Uh-oh...looks like I'm out of clean shirts. - Maybe there's one in the laundry pile that's still okay. - This one doesn't look too terrible. - I'll give it the ol' sniff test. - SNIIIIIIFFFFFFF - Yeah...that's not bad. I'll warn Liz.
31 July 2016