Hey, Garfield! - Guess what today is. - National Donut Day! I thought that was every day.
1 June 2018
Is there anything better than fine dining... - And facinating conversation? - Huh? Is there? How should I know?
2 June 2018
** - Jon, the commercial is over! The movie is back on! - WHAT?! - WHAT?! - WHAT?!! - WHAT?!! - WHAT?!!! Are you guys sure you're not married already?
3 June 2018
How do I do it, you ask? - I'll tell you how I do it. - I don't.
4 June 2018
Let's see...we should do something cultural... - But also fun. Oooh, HERE'S a place... - The Ice Cream Museum! I've never climbed a 40-foot fudge pop!
5 June 2018
It's hard to keep up with all the technology. - Let me help you out, Jon. - This...is a pencil.
6 June 2018
I'm thinking of moving the TV. What?! - Maybe across the room. Let's see... - That should shorten my commute from the kitchen by about six steps. Approved!
7 June 2018
GAAAHHH! - YAH! YAH! YAH! - How was the Thai restaurant? GAH! GAH!
8 June 2018
Does my breath smell like cheese? - Yes, it does. Cool! - That's what the ladies like. Good luck.
9 June 2018
* Yoooooo-hoooooo - You haven't weighed yourself in a while. Why should I? All you do is insult me! - Oh, I do not! Oh, yes you do! - Every time I step on you, you make fun of my weight! - Prove it! Fine! - Wow. Wow what? - You're a SUCKER,
10 June 2018
- * Oh, Garfield ** - That can't be anything good.
11 June 2018
- - Another birthday is out to get me.
12 June 2018
The older I get, the smarter I get. - Why don't they make cars out of cardboard? - Or the dumber others get.
13 June 2018
- - Don't you just love the friend who never stops reminding you that they're younger than you?
14 June 2018
I found your old scrapbook, Garfield. - Look... - Your first hairball! You sentimental weirdo, you.
15 June 2018
Hello, cat. I'll be this evening's 40th-birthday age nightmare. - I don't see any age nightmare. - Look closer.
16 June 2018
- So you're turning 40 this week, huh? Yup. - Wow...that's OLD. - It is not! - Look at me...I'm still young and youthful in everything I say and do! - Yeah, yeah. - Geez...kids these days. -
17 June 2018
Okay, so I'm turning 40. - I suppose I should look on the bright side... - Only ten more years until I get the senior citizen's discount at Donut Barn!
18 June 2018
* Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you... - * Happy birthay, you're FOR-TY...happy birthday to0000 yoooou! - And ma-ny mooooore. *
19 June 2018
Wow...40 years old! The things you must have seen! - Do you remember disco?! Of course. - In this house, it never died.
20 June 2018
So, you're now 40. Yes, I am. - - You look good... Aging well is the best revenge.
21 June 2018
- BURP! - Why do I even look at you? Because you know how to have fun.
22 June 2018
...and then the chipmunk ate my shoes... - WHILE I WAS STILL WEARING THEM! - I see by your expression that you've been visiting with Jon.
23 June 2018
click - And now, "Attack of the 50-Foot Calzone" click - ..."Creature From The Marinara Lagoon" click - ..."Raiders Of The Lost Cannoli" click - ..."Bring Me The Head Of Fettuccine Alfredo" click - ..."One Flew Over The Lasagna's Nest" click
24 June 2018
I like this sying by Benjamin Franklin. - "Early to bed and early to rise... - makes a man healty, wealthy and wise". And lonely, dateless and boring.
25 June 2018
I'm trying to make the world a bteer place in which to live. - - Then make me a sandwich!
26 June 2018
Dogs are like an open book. - - With a few pages missing.
27 June 2018
It's okay, Garfield... - I sewed the stuffing back into your bear. - Cool-looking scar there, pookman.
28 June 2018
Alrene's angry with me... - But she won't tell me why. - And for that, I thank her.
29 June 2018
Sometimes it seems like the world has gone mad. - - And it's only a tiny bit my fault.
30 June 2018